Chapter Sixteen: The double date

Life Update: Your out the facility. You and Kyler went to court. Kyler is in juvie. You and hawk are closer. You guys are also more sexual than before. Robby knows that your his sister. Miguel, You, and Tory are also closer than ever. You are also over the trauma and better than ever. You are more merciless and you and hawk are the best in cobra Kai right now. After everything you've been through you don't show anymore mercy, you are done with people treating you like shit. You and rob are good now and you still call him dad because he treats you like a dad. You guys are also in summer vacation.
~~~*5 months later*
I woke up in Eli's arms. "Babe. Babe. Wake up." I whispered shaking Eli's arms. I had only a bra and underwear on so I went to go put on one of Eli's hoodies. He was awake and he ran up from behind and picked me up while attacking me with kisses. "Goodmorning!!!" He shouted. I also put on one of his shorts just in case his mom was awake. "You look so cute in my clothes." He teased while admiring me. "Oh shut up." I giggled. We walked out of the room together and his mom was already cooking. "Goodmorning love birds! I'm making breakfast for you guys. Got any plans today?" His mom asked. We laughed and I replied. "I don't know. We doing anything today eli?" I questioned. "I don't know either. What do you want to do?" He questioned back. "I don't know we'll see later on." I replied. My phone vibrated. I checked it and Tory texted me.
T: Hey girly!! Wanna go on double date at the roller skating rink with me and Miguel??
Y/n: ooo sounds fun!! I'll ask hawk.

I looked up at Eli. "Wanna go on a double date with Miguel and tory?" I asked. "Sure sounds fun. where?" He questioned. "Roller skating rink." I replied. His mom looked at him like he should go. He thought about it for a second. "Sure we can go." He remarked. "Yay. Okay I'm gonna tell Tory." I giggled. I walked into his room to call Tory to set up the double date.
———————————————————————
Hawks pov:
Y/n went to my room to set up the date. My mom is smiling at me to tease me. I laughed "what mom?" I said. "Nothing. I can see how happy you are with her. I like it. I like that she makes my son happy." She replied. "Mom I think she's a keeper. I really do love her. I don't know where I would be right now if it weren't for her." I smiled. "Yeah. Just don't forget your mother. Foods on the table." She said squeezing my cheeks before walking away. I laughed and walked to my room to tell y/n that the food is ready. She was on my bed. She was on her stomach with her phone in her hand talking to Tory. She looked adorable. I smiled and walked up to her and started kissing her neck. "Tory I'll talk to you later. But I'll see you there." She said before hanging up. She started giggling. "That tickles." She laughed. I started using more tongue to make it tickle more. She started laughing more and she pushed me off and laughed "stop!" Her laugh is adorable. I laughed. "Foods ready."
I walked to the kitchen and she followed me there.
————————————————————————
Y/n pov:
I followed hawk to the kitchen and sat in front of him. "Come." He said patting his lap. I brought my plate and sat on his lap. He took my fork and got a piece of my scrambled eggs. "Here comes the choo choo train!" He joked trying to shove the food in my mouth. I laughed. "Oh my god what am I five?!" He laughed and put the fork down. "I love you." He whispered before kissing my cheek. "I love you too." I whispered back before kissing his cheek to copy him. He laughed and we ate our food. When we finished I went to his room to get my car keys and put on my chanclas (slides)
"Where you going?" Eli asked watching me walk out. "I'm going home so I can get ready for the date." I replied. "Let me go!!" He exclaimed. "Alright hurry up and get your stuff!" I quickly spoke. He ran to the room and got his stuff and he said bye to his mom and we went to my house. "Hey dad." "Hey Mr. Rivera." Me and Hawk said in sync as we ran to my room. "Hey y/n. Hello moskowitz." My dad replied. My dad doesn't like calling Eli hawk because it's pretty weird. When we made it to my room eli jumped up on my bed. I laughed a little and walked into my closet to find something to wear. Eli snuck up behind me and attacked me with kisses. "Eli- stop-" i couldn't talk since he was kissing my face. "I'm just tryna find an outfit bro." I said to make him mad over me calling him bro. He paused and looked at me. "What the fuck." He said. I laughed and pointed at his nose. "Haha you stopped." I teased. He laughed and picked me up bridal style. He threw me on the bed. I started laughing and he got on top of me. I looked up at him and he was smirking. Dad walked in and saw Eli on top of me. Dad's eyes widened and he walked out. "Sorry I should've knocked. I just wanted to ask y/n if she was going out?" My dad exclaimed behind the door. "Yes dad! me and Eli are going on a double date with Tory and Miguel." I shouted so he could hear me. "Alright continue whatever your doing I guess..." he shouted. I could hear his footsteps walking away. I pushed Eli off and walked to my closet once again. He laughed a little and was thinking about what just happened. I finally found an outfit.