37

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

             Minju keep turning her body on her bed, her mind was to occupy because of Yujin, a lot of questions are in her mind right now that neither herself can't answer.
'Should I give him a chance?'
'What if he'll do it again?'
'What if that girl will ruin if Yujin and I are in good terms again?'

"Ugh damn it"She pulled her hair and sat on the bed, caressing her face gently.

She checked the time in her phone and it's already 4 am, she has a class to attend tomorrow and gladly she finished her homework. She sigh and silently cursed at Yujin from making her not to sleep.

A loud noise from the alarm clock woke Minju up, she lazily grabbed her phone under her pillow and checked the time. Her eyes widened because it's already 8:40 am, and her class will start any sooner. She got up her bed well more like jumping to get out of her bed knowing that she is already late. She quickly fix herself and grab all her things that needed for school, she run and didn't even greeted her mother a good morning or eat some breakfast, all in her mind right now is her class. She went out the house and run to catch up the bus, luckily the bus was still there and she hurriedly went inside and sat down. She sigh in relief and started to look outside, ofcourse she started to think about Yujin again whether she'll gave him a chance or not.

'Giving a chance won't just change the person, it will also change their feelings'

'Maybe I should focus on myself and take everything slow'

'I need to realize things before giving Yujin another chance, I want to tho but we are still young there's a lot of things to find out or figure out in our life especially in our heart or what we truly feel'