15

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

                    Its been three weeks since Minju being a maid to Yujin and Minju cant stop herself falling more deeply to Yujin, She's stoping herself to love him because of a reason 'I cant love him because I will leave him after 2 months' Minju keep saying that to her mind when her heart keeps beating so fast at Yujin's actions towards her.

"Minju!"A loud shout was heard making Minju snap out of it.

She went to Yujin"why?"Minju asked

"Come with me"Yujin said, Minju just obeyed him, They went to Yujin's garage and Minju saw a lot of expensive cars had parked.

Yujin opened his blavk car.

"Drive this ok?"Yujin said and Minju nodded

Yujin entered to the backseat and Minju entered to the driver's seat. Minju starts the engine and drove away.

"Ok stop here"Yujin said and Minju parked the car at the side.

A woman entered to the car wearing a sexy dress.

"Drive now"Yujin demanded, Minju started to drive. She glance at the mirror and saw the two kissing making Minju grip tightly on the steering wheel. Hearing the woman moans making her heart ache more. A warm liquid started to run down to Minju's face she just keep her mouth shut avoiding to gain some attention from the two who is busy making out at the back.

Minju cant take it anymore and she stops the car making Yujin confuse.

"What the hell!!why did you stop?!"Yujin shouted but Minju just went outside followed by Yujin

Minju walk fast as she can but a hand pulled her wrist making her stop from walking.

"Please let go"Minju said and sniffs

"Are you cry-"Minju pulled her hand and looled at Yujin

"Yes Im fucking crying!! because of you!!"Minju shouted and run away leaving Yujin confuse.