10

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

               Minju arrived at the house and she was surprised because the house is so huge, she knock the door but there was no response she knocks again but no one opened it. Minju knocks the door for ten times but no one is opening it, she checks the door if its lock or not but  its not so Minju decided to go inside the house and it was so big, She explore the house and checks all the room except for the one who's on the middle. She opened the door slowly and she saw a kingsize bed.

"Wow this room is bigger than my room in Korea"Minju said still amazed she heard the door from the bathroom opened and she turned around. Minju saw a man half naked the towel is just wrapped around his waist, Minju's face started to heat up when she saw those six pack abs and the water is flowing to the young man's abs making him hotter.

"Done staring at my body miss?"Yujin asked and Minju turned around covering her face

"Do you have a plan to go out here or watch me to put my clothes on?"Yujin asked again and chuckled

Minju walks out from Yujin's room and went downstairs, she sat down in the couch and sigh heavily.

Yujin went downstairs and saw Minju sitting on his couch.

"Who are you??Are you a thief?!"Yujin asked and crossed his arms.

"Tsss...Im just here to be your maid sir"Minju said and rolled her eyes

"Ohhhh...ok then start your job being a maid, your room is beside on my room"Yujin said and walk outside from the house.

Yujin smiled and check the picture of the girl in his phone again

"You're finally here my snowhite"Yujin said and smiles once again.

..............

Minju went inside her room and flop herself in the bed

"Ahhh so comfy"Minju said and rolled her body in the bed. She changed her clothes and went downstairs, she saw his boss and went beside him.

"Hey sir"Minju said making Yujin startled

"Aiisshhh...what?!"Yujin shouted

"What's your name?"Minju asked

"Ahn Yujin for short Yujin and what is yours?"Yujin answered and looked at Minju

"Im Kim Minju sir for short Minju"Minju introduced and gave a sweet smile to Yujin making Yujin smile but Yujin looks away and cleared his throat.

"G-go and wash those laundry in my room now!!"Yujin shouted and Minju nodded then walks away.

"Such a frog"Yujin said and chuckled