14

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

         Minju decided to go on the near park, she starts to walk on the sidewalk, she hummss happily well its 10:00 pm so its getting cold. Minju sat on the bench trembling because of coldness...she rubs her arms and her bodys starts to shake, A warm jacket wrap on her, she took a glance to the a person who saved her life from coldness and he has a blue hair.

"Tsss...I told you to stay in the house"The man said, Minju quickly recognized who is it and of course it her boss.

"You never told anything like that"Minju said and rolled her eyes

"Ohhh...just dont go here ok? its dangerous maybe you'll get rape or something"Yujin sigh as he looks at Minju

Minju started to laugh making Yujin confuse.

"Why are you laughing?"Yujin asked as he raised his left eyebrow

"Because of your hair"Minju admitted and wipes her tears

"Wha-yah!!it looks good on me!"Yujin shouted

"Yeah its looks good but I should start to call you gatorade"Minju starts to laugh again making Yujin chuckled

Minju was surprised because its her first time to hear Yujin laugh, Yujin cleared his throat and hug Minju.

Minju's eyes widdened, her hearts keep beating so fast, she can feel butterflies on her stomach.

'I dont know why but I feel safe in his arms'Minju said to her mind and I smile crept on her lips, she was about to hug back but Yujin pulled away.

A silence occupies them, only the cars that is passing and those gangsters that is fighting can be heard.

"So-sorry"Yujin scratch his nape as he looks at Minju

"I-its fine"Minju said lowering her head

"You should'nt hug me just like that, what if your girlfriend sa-"

"We broke up"Yujin said cutting Minju's words.

"Ohhh...that's bad"Minju pouts and look at the side.

A gangster with a knife went infront of them.

"Give us some money or else I will cut your throat"The gangster warned making Yujin stood up.

"Want some money?"Yujin asked as he signalled Minju to stand up, Minju obeyed him, Yujin holds Minju's hands

"If you want some money come and get me"Yujin said and started to run pulling Minju.

"You're a rich man but why the fuck yoy didnt give them some money"Minju said still running

"I left my wallet at home"They both run fast as they can, Yujin took a glance at their back and saw the whole group chasing them.

They saw an open restaurant and they quickly went in.

They sat on the table and covered their faces using the menu. They took a peek if the gangster are still there but they left.

"Whoo....lets go home"Yujin said and Minju just nodded