1

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

                  A sunny morning comes again it means Minju need to work again for her family, her family are against it but afterwards they just let Minju work because her father left them for another woman.

                Minju wore her uniform and went to the kitchen to cook some food for her mother, her sister flew to California to work as a waitress in a cafe, her sister is sending some money for them but its not enough to pay all the bills on their house. Minju is studying at daytime but on the afternoon she is working as a cashier on a cafe. Many people are coming there because of her beauty sometimes people are mistaken her as Tzuyu of Twice.

           Minju entered to her mother's room and found her mother sleeping peacefully. She placed the food on the table and walked out.

           She grab her bag and went outside, as expected she saw her boy bestfriend named Sungjae.

"Yah Sungjae oppa wait for me!"Minju shouted and run to catch up with Sungjae

"Hmmm...did you finished your homework?"Sungjae asked and looked at Minju

"Yes of course, by the way hows your girlfriend she might be jealous when she see us together"Minju said and they both chuckled

"Aiiisshhh...let her be, Joy just love me a lot that's why"Sungjae proudly said and laugh

"Haiissstt....it's summer again and that means the school will end again"Minju said and sigh

"Aiigoo...you should be thankful that the school will end because you can work whole day so your payment will be more so you can be more"Sungjae said earning a laugh from Minju

"Tsk! let seperate ways oppa hahaha Joy unnie is glaring at us"Minju said and run leaving Sungjae behind.

Minju entered to her classroom and sat on her desk.

She looks outside and saw a lot of girls gathering around to a luxury car and a guy went out named Hyunjin, Hyunjin likes Minju a lot and asked her if he can serenate her but Minju keep rejecting Hyunjin known as campus hearthrob.