42

Minju is now walking on her way to her school, suddenly there's a car passed by and honk so loud making her irritated. The car stopped infront of her and the window opened revealing Yujin.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride" The young man suggested but Minju just ignored him and started to walk, Yujin surprisingly get out from the car and walked beside her.

"If you don't wanna ride my car, I'll walk in the road with you" Yujin smiled making Minju's heart starts beating so fast

'gosh this guy won't stop to make my heart skips a beat'

Minju sigh and just started to walk with the guy she hated/love the most.

"You look pretty today"

"Thanks" Minju said shortly, Soobin suddenly ran and wrap his arms around Minju's shoulder

"Eyyy, Min you didn't wait for me" Soobin said still not aware in Yujin's presence.

"I thought you're mad tho"

"I wouldn't be mad at you Minmin"He said and messes her hair making Minju laugh

Yujin just clenched his fist and sigh

'why would this guy just show up from nowhere and ruin everything's up' Yujin started to walk so fast making Minju confuse

He just walked pass by them and didn't even bother to say any word to them.

Minju just shrug it out and started to pay attention to Soobin's story, like what happened to his weekend.

..................

It's now their lunch and the two young man is waiting for Minju again, the both of the. are waiting outside the cafeteria.

The glanced at each other and glared.

"Come on let's have a bet" Yujin said

"No, I won't have a bet with you especially when it comes to Minju" He said making Yujin feel bad about it, Soobin rushed towards Minju and Yujin is just there watching the two smiling at each other.

Yujin just put his hand on his pocket and walked inside the cafeteria, a lot of girls are still amaze how handsome he is, lot of girls are offering him to have their lunch making Yujin get out from the cafeteria.

Minju and Soobin went inside and started to get their food, Yiren and Sihyeon sat beside them.

"I miss you Min, it's been a long time since we've hangout"Yiren pouts making Minju giggled

"We'll hangout later okay so don't be sad about it" Minju oats Yiren's head making her smile.