40

YUJIN'S P.O.V

               I dressed up nicely and put on some expensive perfume, I gotta impress my future girlfriend which is Minju. I ran downstairs and greeted our maids.

"Good Morning everyone" I said in a cheerful tone

"Good Morning sir, you seem like you're in a good mood today"

"Ofcourse, I'm gonna visit the love of my life"

"Lucky for her" said by our maid and I smiled at her

"No, lucky for me actually. Anyways I gotta go now"I waved at them. I went inside our garage and picked a car, I just picked my black Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+, ofcourse I bought that, nah kidding my dad gave me that as a present.

..............

I parked my car near Minju's house and grabbed the bouquet of flowers inside of my car. I saw a man standing infront of Minju's house.

I ran and stood up beside him

"Yujin right?"I faced him and just nod

"What are you doing here?"He asked but I never answered

I saw the door opened and it revealed Minju, gosh she's so pretty.

MINJU'S P.O.V

           As I opened the door my eyes widened as I saw the two standing outside my house with a flower in their hand, gosh this is kinda stressing. I laughed nervously and closed the door.

Who should I go with? Maybe Soobin because I agree to hangout with him? I guess but what will happen to Yujin I can't just go with Soobin while Yujin is in there, ugh fuck this.

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

             The three are now sitting at the bench quietly while an ice cream is in their hand

'god this could be perfect if this Soobin guy isn't here' Yujin said into his mind while glaring at the ice cream

'This is kinda awkward but nuce choice Min or not' Minju just sigh and started to eat her ice cream

'Minju is so pretty today, Yujin isn't bad at all. He's kinda nice" Soobin smiled at the both of them and proceeded to eat his uce cream cone.