Pose

Kobe's POV
My blaring alarm woke me. I rubbed my eyes when they finally adjusted the red numbers glowed 8:00 AM. I groaned and turned over. I didn't feel like getting up. What's the point my life is a mess anyways. I'm a NBA player with three rings already, I live a good life, I could have any women I wanted but all the ones that want me also want my money. I've had so many one night stands I don't even remember. I just want one person all to myself. One that won't rely on my wealth and genuinely loves me. I rolled my eyes. It's too early to think about all this. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see my manager Rio. I jumped. He laughed "What are you jumping for it's just me man." I looked at him confused "Rio how did you get in?" He chuckled at me "Mann you know I come and go as I please and plus your door was unlocked" I raised my eyebrow "unlocked?" I said in a confused tone. Then I remembered the girl I had over last night. Rio looked around my room and picked up some women's bra with one finger. "Looks like you've been having fun." He said as he dropped it. I shrugged "Not necessarily." He continued looking around. He saw clothes thrown out everywhere. Water bottles and beer cans. "Man this place is a mess you get the weekend off and this is what you do?" He said as he put his hands on his head. I waved him off "I had a few girls over big deal." Rio shook his head "Kobe that's bad for business. Do you really want every woman saying "I fucked Kobe Bryant." If they want to they can file lawsuits against you causing controversy. Which would cause us to loose brand deals." I rolled my eyes "blah blah blah all you care about is money man." He shook his head man it's more than that. Not only do you make me look bad you make yourself look bad and feel bad. I got nothing but love for you my man. But you and I both know what your doing isn't good for you." He was right, but what else is there to do? I shook my head. "Yeah yeah I get it but why are you here?" He chuckled "You have a photoshoot my tall friend." He said patting my shoulder. I laughed a little bit. He's so corny. "A photoshoot? Ion take pictures like that man." He said "yeah I know but teenage boys and girls  look up to you they want Kobe posters in their rooms. I wouldn't want to let them down. So i'll give you 45 minutes to get showered and dressed." He walked out and closed the door.

              At the photoshoot
We walked in to the room. About 4 or 5 women greeted us. "Hello ladies." Rio said as I waved. We were told the photographer would be running a little late so we sat and waited. The woman came up to me and sat next to me, flirted a little bit. Nothing I haven't seen before. Not that they weren't beautiful it's just the same routine. I wasn't impressed. Another women with a camera hanging around her came rushing in the room. I gave out a slight chuckle seeing how startled she was to see we were already here. She walked towards us and shook our hands. "Hello I'm sorry I was late I  had an emergency." She said with a nervous smile.  Rio waved her off "It's no problem we understand completely." She looked relieved when he said that. "Thank you so much sir that means a lot I'm y/n by the way." Rio smiled and said "Nice to meet you y/n" She looked over to the other women and said "ok ladies let's get Mr. Bryant set up and ready to go." I was surprised she didn't really acknowledge me as much as I thought she would. A few ladies set me up. Then we started. She stood behind the camera and said "You ready Mr. Bryant?" I smiled and nodded. She smiled back "Ok let's get a few with that smile." She took a few. The she said "your known as the black mamba right?" I chuckled "yes that's me." She said "Ok give me that face." I did as she said and she took a few pictures. "Ok does anyone have the basketball." She said aloud. One women rushed toward me with the ball in her hand. "Ok Mr. Bryant can you hold it over your head?" I held it over my head kind of lost. "Like this?" She gave me a thumbs up. "Perfect now let's see that smile again." I did so. If I'm being honest y/n was really attractive. She had a nice smile and beautiful eyes. I think I zoned out because she said my name a few times. "Hey Mr. Bryant I need you to hold the ball next to you now ok?" I smiled and said "Ok like this?" and I held it next to my face. "Eh sort of hold on." She walked up to me and fixed my collar. I was watching her the whole time. She smelled good too. Then she gently grabbed my face and adjusted my head towards the camera. Her hand brushed against my cheek as she let go. "Perfect now smile for me." She said giving me a big grin. So I did not loosing the position she put me in. She clapped her hands. "These look great you did a good job Mr. Bryant. I do have to edit them so they won't be out for a week or so." I grinned "Sounds fine to me." She smiled as she walked to her desk. I want her. As soon as possible. Rio said "ight man you ready to head out." I waved him off not even acknowledging him "nah give me 15 minutes." He rolled his eyes. "Ok whatever." I walked over to y/n's desk. She didn't notice I was behind her. I saw the pictures she was editing and they looked great. I knew I was handsome but damn she made me look good. "These pictures look awesome." She jumped " oh- uh thanks Mr. Bryant I appreciate that." I smirked. "You know you can call me Kobe right?" She smiled nervously "Ohh ok Kobe." "Hey can you ask you something?" I said scratching the back of my head. "Uh yeah sure." She said still focused on her work. "Are you seeing anyone? Like do you have a boyfriend?" She laughed and shook her head. "No I do not."  I looked confused. "What's so funny?" She sighed "Nothing it's just I'm not used to being asked that." I smirked "I don't see why not your beautiful." She blushed. "Thank you that's sweet." I smiled " No problem, I want to get to you know you better. So how about you let me take you out sometime?" Her eyes lit up. Her expression seemed so genuine and playful. I couldn't help but smile. "Really? Like are you serious?" She said excited. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it gorgeous." She smiled again "I'd love to Kobe."

Hehehehehe so I hope you enjoyed this one. Please tell me if I'm doing ok guys. I'd really love to get some feed back. ~ K ❤