falling ~ his secretary pt.2

Kobe's pov

I woke up to the sunlight peering through my curtains. I felt a heaviness on my arm I looked over to see y/n. Shit we did it again. Not that I regret anything we do together. I mean how could I? She's been everything I've ever needed. In a work sense, she's responsible, hardworking and reliable. In a personal sense, she's kind hearted, enthusiastic and fun. I've been all about what's best for my company since my divorce. I don't have time for fun or love. I sat up and moved my arm from underneath y/n gently not trying to wake her. I find myself thinking about her a lot more than I would like to. I don't understand it either. I've slept with other women without thinking twice about them afterword. But when it's y/n I feel things. When we have sex I'm not as aggressive. I overwork her to keep her around longer. Sometimes I just watch her walk and stare at the swaying motion of her hips. When were in public I always stand right behind her to stare down any guy that decides to flirt with her and when she's not around I end up missing her. But to fill that void I sleep with another woman and even then I'm still unsatisfied because it's not y/n. I'm addicted it's almost like crave her. Is there a possibility I could be falling in... Love? I shook my head. No. No hell no. Love got me hurt it's a waste of my time. I put my hands on my head. I sighed and then looked over at y/n sleeping peacefully. She looked so relaxed. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her forehead. I have a huge soft spot for her. Shit. No. She can't know that. Fuck man the shit she does to me. I felt the bed move and the a soft yawn. I turned back to see y/n sitting up rubbing her eyes. I smiled. "Good Morning y/n good to see your awake." I say looking at her. She shook her head. "Mhm you too Kobe." She sat up and put on one of my shirts as she usually does. I looked at her confused. "That's it? No kiss." She rolled her eyes. "Oh please Kobe I just woke up." She got up and walked to my bathroom. I followed behind her. She went to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush. I leaned in the door way. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning huh?" She just laughed, shook her head and continued brushing her teeth. She bent over to spit and rinse her mouth. I got behind her and pressed my print against her ass. She payed it no mind and sat up to look in the mirror. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her neck. She turned to face me. "All this over a morning kiss?" I smirked. "You know I have a bad day without one." She laughed and planted a gentle kiss onto my lips. "Better?" I smiled. "Much better." She shook her head and walked back to the bedroom to put on her pants. Then she went to grab her keys. "Woah woah. What's the rush? You want breakfast?" She looked at me confused. "Kobe I'm leaving like I regularly would and since when do you offer me breakfast?" I shrugged. "You need your protein. I wore you out last night." I said as smirked at her. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. I don't know what's gotten into you today but it's wierd." I shook my head. "I'm fine I just wanted you to eat something." She smiled. "Well thank you but no thank you Kobe today is my day off so I'm gonna rest and then I have a date tonight." Those words upset me. "A date?" She looked back at me. "Yes Kobe a date." "With who?" I asked again. "Like you'd know. Why do you care anyway?" I shrugged it off. "I don't. It's just a shame you might have to cancel." I'm lying out of my ass. I do care. She looked at me. " Cancel? What do you mean?" I went to my closet and put on my dress pants. "Well you get the day off but not the night off. I need you in the office tonight. I have paperwork for you to do." I'm still lying. I just don't want her to go on the date. She looked at me like I lost my mind. "You can't make me work tonight that's not fair. I never get a day off." I sighed. "Well it's that or you work all day today and then your free to go." She looked at me. "Are you serious? Tell one of your other hoes to keep you company tonight. I work my ass off I deserve a day off." I rolled my eyes. "Trust me I can if wanted to. I know plenty of women that would love your job."  She raised an eyebrow. "You gone fire me? Ain't a single bitch you got can do my damn job better than me."  I laughed. " I think you forgot who your talking to sweetheart." She scoffed. "Oh I know exactly who I'm talking to, an inconsiderate piece of SHIT!" I stepped closer to her. "Watch your mouth! Don't forget I run shit around here."  She looked at me with anger in her eyes. "I don't have to watch shit. I know when I'm being treated unfairly. So get another bitch to rub your dick for you. You and yo company can kiss my ass I quit." She tried to walk out. I stepped in front of her. I fucked up this wasn't supposed to happen. "You can't quit." I say grabbing her arm. She tilted her head. "Oh so you can threaten to fire me but I can't quit?" She yanked her arm away. "Like you said there are plenty of other women that would love my job." She walked out of the bedroom room and walked down the stairs. "All this over you not getting a day off?" I said as I followed behind her. She turned to face me. "It's more than that and you know it." I spoke. "No I don't. Enlighten me?" She stopped. "You work me to death, you don't appreciate me at all and you've specified I'm just your fuck buddy." I could hear the hurt in her words. I really wanted to fix this but my mouth was saying everything except what I really wanted to say. "You didn't have a problem with this stuff before." She shook her head. "I want more Kobe. I deserve more." I tilted my head. "What a raise." She scoffed. "This asshole. "A raise." No Kobe I don't want a raise." I stood there silent. I didn't no what to say. She scoffed. "Just as I thought. My life doesn't revolve around you Kobe. I'm done with this I quit." She was headed for the front door. I couldn't let her leave so I just blurted it out. "I LOVE YOU.....y/n" She turned back to face me. "You what?" I sighed. "I said I love you okay." She stepped towards me. "Do you mean that?" I shook my head. "Yes. I'm sorry. This isn't the way I wanted to tell you, but I should've said it sooner. I just couldn't let you leave me not like that." She just stood there silently. I couldn't read her expression. So I continued.  "I mean what man wouldn't love you. Your smart and hardworking, but your also fun and outgoing. You have a fire in you. You don't take anything from anyone. Even me. And your sexy. Your body is like my drug." She looked at me. "You think I'm all that? I didn't know you payed so much attention." I shook my head and walked to her. "I'm sorry. I'm just scared of being hurt." She folded her arms." You sure do hurt a lot of people for someone that's afraid to be hurt." I chuckled. "Okay I deserved that one but please forgive me. I promise I'll try to be better." I said as I pulled her towards me. She smirked. "Hmm I don't know I think I need a kiss to help me make up my mind." I smiled and pressed my lips against hers. I picked her up by her legs without breaking the kiss. This was the most meaningful kiss i'd had in a long time.

Hey luvs. This one was long overdue. So here yall go I hope you enjoyyy ~ K ❤