Rough day

Y/n's Pov
I got off my bus frustrated, tired, and upset. I can't wait to get a better job. I just wanted to get home. Just as I got off the bus it started pouring rain. I sighed. "You've got to be kidding me." I had to run all the way down the block into the store nearest to keep from getting too wet. That did not help at all. I was soaked, I didn't have a jacket, my hair was wet, and now I was freezing. I decided since I was in the store I could grab a snack and a drink. I sighed and walked around the chip aisle and grabbed a bag. I noticed a tall guy in a black windbreaker looking over at me. I didn't pay it any mind and just headed towards the sodas and grabbed my favorite one. I went towards the front to pay for my stuff. "6.02 is your total ma'am." I shook my head and looked in my bag for my wallet. I rummaged through for a minute still not seeing it. Then I realized I left my wallet on my desk at work. "NO no are you serious?! SHIT I left my wallet at work." The man at the register looked like he felt bad but also was in a very awkward situation. I sighed and just walked out. This day is just shit and I don't understand why. I stood in the rain figuring out if I was going to walk home or wait on the bus to take me to a closer stop. I decided to head to the bus stop. Just as I started walking. I heard a voice call out. "Excuse me." I figured the person was speaking to me. I turned to see the same guy in the black windbreaker rushing towards me. "Yes?" I said confused. He finally reached me. "Yeah, Hey uh here you go." He said as he handed me a plastic bag. I looked down in the bag confused. It was the chips and soda I had wanted to buy. I gasped in shock. "Oh sir you didn't have to do this really." He shook his head. "No, no I wanted to." I looked up at him. "This is really sweet thank you, but why?" he shrugged. "I don't know. I saw you walk in looking sort of upset. I figured you were having a bad day." My eyes softened at his words. "Thank you so much." He smiled. "It's really no problem." I smiled back. Then i felt a whiff of cool air rush passed me. I grabbed my forearms it to keep from shivering. He looked at me and quickly unzipped his jacket and wrapped it around me. My eyes widened. "Oh sir you really don't have to do this." He looked at me and shook his head. "As pretty as you are wet, I would rather you not catch a cold." I blushed. "Thank you, I really do appreciate all of your help." He put his hands in his pockets. "It's no problem. Do you have a ride home?" "Well I was just gonna walk back down to the bus stop." He scratched his head. "I mean I could take you home. I don't mind." I looked at him. "Are you sure? I don't want to have you go out of your way." He smiled. "I'm not sure why you think your such an inconvenience to me. I want to help you." I smiled and looked down at my feet. "Well I would really appreciate a ride then." I looked up to see a genuine smile fall across his lips. He was a handsome guy and super sweet. We walked to his car. This man owned a Ferrari. My eyes widened. "D-did you steal this? He laughed walking up behind me to open my door. "Funny, but no, I own this car." I got in. Wow he must have a good job. Once we got in I gave him my address and he started driving. "So I never got your name." He said. "Oh I'm y/n how about you?" "I like that. I'm Kobe." I shook my head. "Nice to meet you Kobe and thank you again." He smiled. "No problem y/n." I yawned and cuddled in the jacket Kobe let me wear leaning towards him. Then I dozed off.

Kobe's Pov
I felt something heavy fall onto my arm. I looked over to see that it was y/n's head. I laughed and shook my head not wanting to wake her. She must've been exhausted. I continued driving then pulled into her driveway. I decided I would carry her in Instead of waking her up and making her get out. So I looked in her purse for her house key, grabbed her bag and unlocked her door. I called out in the house to make sure I was alone. "Yo? anyone home." I heard a voice. "Excuse me?" A woman came down. As soon as she saw me she grabbed y/n's purse out of my hand and started hitting me with it. "WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled as she hit me. "WHY DO YOU HAVE MY BEST FRIEND'S PURSE?!!YOU ASSHOLE WHERE IS SHE?!" I tried blocking her with my hand. "Ah ah calm down she's sleeping in my car." She looked disgusted. "WHAT?! WHY IS SHE WITH YOU?" She continued. "Ma'am ah could you please stop hitting me. I swear she's ok. I wouldn't hurt her I promise." She stopped and glared at me. "Why are you in here before her." I rolled my eyes. "As I was trying to say earlier. I met her at the store. She was having a rough day and it was raining so I drove her home. She fell asleep so instead of waking her I thought I would bring her stuff in and get her into bed myself. Little did I know I was gonna get beat by a little woman with a purse." The woman sighed. "Ok, I'm sorry. Thanks for helping her out." I shook my head and chuckled. "You know what it's fine. I understand your an overprotective friend." She laughed. "Well yeah, but that girl works herself to death. She doesn't like asking for help. Like she won't even let me drive her to work." I shook my head. "Yup, she was hesitant to let me drive her home today." She shook her head. "But Y/n's is one of the hardest working people I ever met. That's why we became friends she taught me things I didn't know about, and she's so modest and sweet about everything." I smiled listening to how y/n's friend described her. "I'd bet. She caught my eye in the store today. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She wasn't even smiling either, it was just something about her." Her friend looked at me and shook her head. "Oh lord you already fell in love with her. Then she sighed. "Well, what can I say she's a lovable person." I chuckled. "I guess I have." She smiled. "Boy we could talk about her all day but could you go get her out of that car?"
I jumped. "Oh right." I ran outside and opened the car door to see y/n sleeping peacefully. I didn't even want to move her but I scooped her up into my arms bridal style gently. I heard her groan and watched her eyes flutter half open. I smiled. "Just go back to sleep I got you." She sighed and closed her eyes resting her head on my chest. I walked her back in and saw her friend look at us with softened eyes. "Awee y'all are so cutee." I looked down at y/n again and chuckled. "Where's her room?" Her friend pointed towards the door at the end of the hallway. I walked down and pushed the door open. Her friend moved the cover so I could set her in. I took my jacket off her, folded it and put it on the nightstand. "Can I have a sticky note and a pen." she smiled and ran to her room. She came back so fast. "Aweee your gonna leave her a note?" I shrugged. "Yeah something like that." As I finished the note I stuck it on the jacket and turned to look at y/n one more time. Her friend started to get y/n's wet top off. I know I wasn't supposed to look but this girl was too fine. Her friend looked at me. "Boy I know you not starin." I quickly turned and covered my eyes. "Sorry, Sorry. Let me just do one more thing then I'll leave." She rolled her eyes. "Ok lover boy hurry up." I uncovered my eyes and kissed y/n's forehead. I saw a little grin come across her face and I smiled. Her friend just loved watching every moment of this. I shut the door behind me and left.

Y/n's Pov
I woke up and looked around. I was in my Pj's. I was so confused. "Jasmine?" She came into my room. "Well hey sleeping beauty your finally up." I looked at her. "When did I change my clothes?" She laughed. "Oh trust me you didn't I did." I looked at her confused. "How did I get inside?" She smiled. "Oh girl, some guy he said you met at the store. Sweet kid, said you caught his eye and all that mushy stuff. He liked you a lot, girl." I was confused. "Who?" She laughed. "I didn't get his name, but while you were sleeping he carried you in and gave you a little goodnight kiss. It was adorable and I think he left you a note on your nightstand." Intrigued I looked over to see the jacket Kobe let me borrow for yesterday. I immediately smiled. I picked up the sticky not on top of the jacket and red aloud. "Hey y/n you fell asleep so I decided not to wake you. I'd love to get to know you better so here's my number call me sometime. p.s. You can keep the jacket." I was smiling from ear to ear. Jasmine rolled her eyes. "In love asses." Then she walked out. I picked up his jacket and hugged it. It still smelled like his cologne. I picked up the phone on my nightstand and dialed his number. It rang...and rang...and rang. Until I heard a deep voice pick up the phone. "Hey Kobe....Yeah I want to get to know you too."

Heyy babes. This one took me sometime. I've had basketball practice everyday these past weeks so I'm really trying. Thanks for your patience. I love y'all and enjoy. ~ K ❤