His assistant

Y/n's POV
Today I'm finally going to work a well paying job. I'm going to be Kobe Bryant's assistant. I haven't met him yet but I know he's a very powerful man. If I do well I'm gonna get paid well. I was told to be early because he doesn't like when people are late. I could be fired before I get to work. I'm not having that. So I got up extra early got dressed. Making sure I look professional. Then I stopped by Starbucks got some coffee and drove to work. I walked and saw the receptionist. She's super sweet her name was Tisha. She greeted me with a smile. "Hey y/n you made it just in time." I sighed in relief. "Hey Tisha and thank god." She laughed. "Yeah he's not here yet so you can just wait in the office." I shook my head. "Ok." I walked into his office. It was nice. A huge desk with a big window. I could see all of L.A. I looked at his shelves with pictures of him and his daughters. They were so cute. Then I heard a man's voice. "Making yourself comfortable I see." I turn to see a tall man in a suit looking down at his phone.

I was startled. "Oh- uh- hello Mr. Bryant." Still looking at his phone. "Mhm right." He walked right by me and grabbed my coffee. "Thank you." He just sipped off of it. I was in shock. "Oh- uh- sir that was mine." He smirked still not looking up "I know." I was confused. "Oh- ok- uhh well I'm y/n." I held my hand out to shake and he just walked passed me. "I know who you are, you should know I am a very busy person which makes you an even busier person." I smiled. "Oh yes sir I know. I promise I'll do my best." He hasn't even looked up at me yet. "Yes, yes that's good you can start by getting me some new coffee." He said as he threw my coffee in the trash. Ok that was rude. I paid for that. I just kept my cool and did what he asked. I sighed. "Yes sir."

I walked out and saw Tisha. "So how did it go?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "He's an asshole, he drank my damn coffee didn't even finish it, threw it away and told me to go buy him a new one." She laughed. "He's only like that when he's distracted." I rolled my eyes. "He sure is distracted he hasn't even looked up at me." She laughed "Girl go get his coffee before he fires you." I giggled a little. I'm glad to have her. Maybe I'll survive with her around. I left to go get his coffee quickly. He never even told me what kind he wanted so I got the same kind this time I bought two another one for me. I rushed back to his office. He was doing paperwork. Still not looking up. "You got the same kind of coffee didn't you." I sighed. Damn he just knows everything. "Well yes but you never told me what kind you wanted." He ignored me. "Sir you haven't even looked up at me yet." He chuckled. "No need to." I crossed my arms. "Well I'm just saying it would be nice if you acknowledged me." Then he busted out laughing. "Ok, I can't do this anymore." I looked confused. "Do what?" Still laughing. "I'm sorry I was testing you." He finally looked up. I noticed his facial features. Strong jawline, pretty brown eyes, skinny nose, nice smile. I was still confused and kind of annoyed. "I'm sorry, testing me?!" He stood up and buttoned his suit as he walked towards me. "Well yeah but don't take it personally you passed I do it to all of my new assistants." I looked at him unamused. "Very funny." He laughed. "I was waiting to get an assistant that would stand up for them selves. It builds character." I shrugged. He smiled at me. "What your name again?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He really forgot my name. "Y/n Mr. Bryant." He came closer. He was just eyeing me down. I couldn't read his expression. I tried to break the silence. "Mr. Bryant is there-" He cut me off holding his finger up to my lips. I raised my eyebrows surprised. I watched him run his finger down my body then he looked back up at me. He smiled. "Your a nice looking girl. I'm assuming no boyfriend." He could just read minds at this point. "Yes, I do not have a boyfriend Mr. Bryant." He placed his hand on my lower back. "That's a shame, your beautiful." I smiled and moved his hand. "Thanks but no thanks Mr. Bryant. I'm not going to fuck my boss." He chuckled. "Woah, woah who said we were going fuck." I rolled my eyes. "Awe don't play hard to get. That will only make it harder to get me off you." I crossed my arms. "I'm not one of those easy hoes you have in your office for a quickie. I came to make money." He held his arms up in surrender. "Hey, hey calm down I understand. That doesn't change what I want." He said a sly tone. I smirked "And what is that Mr. Bryant?" He smiled, and leaned in. He kissed me. His lips were soft. He held my waist as his tounge danced with mine. He finally pulled away and pecked my bottom lip. He licked lips and smirked. "You didn't stop me, why?" "The kiss was super sudden." I said trying to make an excuse. He shook his head "But you could've pulled away. You even let me kiss you a second time." I rolled my eyes. Although he was right. I'm not letting him know that though. "I know you enjoyed but it's ok. As I said before I like when I'm given a challenge." I looked at him. "Good to know because I'm far from easy." I winked at him and turned to walk away. I made it to the door and looked back and he was smirking and his eyes were full of lust. I just laughed and walked out.

So I wanted to give y'all another one for this week. Their may be another one coming tomorrow so stay tuned. Good night babes ~ K ❤