Chapter 24

"Hey kid, wake up already." With a groan Wei Wuxian swatted away at the hand that was disturbing his sleep. "Five more minutes"

"What five minuets, wake up or you won't be able to return to the mortal realm." As if remembering everything he jolted awake and was ready to attack Hu Feng if he tried anything. "Is this the underworld?"

"Took you long enough to respond. Now follow me."

Looking around Wei Wuxian let out a breath of relief especially since he wasn't drowning in demonic energy which was a good sign.

But something felt off. "So how am I supposed to get back home?"

Hu Feng didn't respond and simply led him to a room where a familiar figure was pacing around with an anxious look on his face. The second his eyes landed on Wei Wuxian a smile flooded his face.

"My baby I'm so glad you're ok." JianYu had pushed aside Hu Feng who dramatically fell on the floor with a look of betrayal.

Through the shock Wei Wuxian finally noticed...JianYu and Hu Feng were a lot bigger than he remembered. With a confused frown he waited until JianYu had stopped hugging him to look at his hands.

'They're so small..'

Then down to the clothes he was wearing, before touching his hair that was barely at his shoulders. Panicked he rushed to the mirror in the room.

"Why am I a child!?"

"Well...your mortal body was destroyed when you fell, so we had to put your soul in your immortal body..which has stayed in it's child form."

While taking in the conversation Wei Wuxian finally paid attention to the key words.

'Our child-'

'My baby-'

'In your immortal body-'

"Wait, that child that I saw in your memory was me!?" With an anxious smile both of them nodded.

With a defeated sigh Wei Wuxian flopped onto the ground. "You know you're going to have to explain more than what I've heard right? But I also don't really have time because I have my family waiting for me thinking I'm dead for the second time!"

"All I wanted to do was be with my family and marry the man that I've made suffer so much already-"

"Yeah poor kid how could you be so dense a-Ugh"

Hu Feng crumbled to the ground while holding his stomach. "Ahem, A-Xian your Lan Zhan-"

"Don't call him that, only I can call him Lan Zhan."

Ignoring the fact that he was cut off JianYu continued. "Right..your-"

"Hold on a second who said our son is old enough to be married?" Taking a deep breath JianYu held back his irritation and tried to continue speaking again.

"He's-"

"Who are you to speak if you weren't in my life."

"Enough! Both of you shut up and let me speak!" For the first time Wei Wuxian sealed his lips and sat up straight to listen without needing Lan Wangji to seal his mouth with the silence spell.

Hu Feng shut up instantly and took a safe step back before sitting down.

"Look when you were created you were born as a blessing from Yin and Yang, the main reason your soul was sent to the mortal realm was as a punishment for both Hu Feng and me, Yin and Yang would never harm you, you are both our blessing and our punishment. Now it doesn't matter how many times you die you will be reborn for 10 life times."