Chapter 15

Warning the first half of this chapter is 18+ I know some people won't listen but I'm still giving the warning. Please keep in mind Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji in the original novel have a rape kink if you do not wish to read I will place a warning before and after.
-Z.B.

The soft melody of the guqin filled the room as Lan Wangji quietly played the song of healing. Wei Wuxian slowly opened his eyes and looked around confused to where he was, yet the familiar color scheme of blue and white silently told him he was in Gusu Lan.

Sitting up he noticed the familiar figure in white stop as he noticed he was awake.

“You’re awake.” A strange feeling crept in his heart as he stared into the golden eyes that stared so gently at him. 

“Why am I here?” With a grimace he looked away noticing how hurt Lan Wangji looked. His voice had come out unintentionally cold.

“Keeping you safe.” Lan Wangji stood up and took a seat besides him. “Wei Ying..how old are you?”

“Twenty?” Feeling even more confused he noticed that Lan Wangji actually looked older than what he remembered. 

“Wei Ying..You’re not 20 you’re 35.” Slowly he started explaining everything that had happened leading up to the moment he appeared at burial mounds.

“That’s impossible, I don’t know anyone named JianYu and how I even traveled to another dimension. I should be dead, Lan Wangji!” Confusion and frustration were the two feelings coursing through him as he paced in the room.

Lan Wangji noticed how dark smoke was forming around his clenched fists, his emotions were getting out of control. “Wei Ying calm do-”

“Don’t tell me to calm down Hanguang-Jun! What would you know you’re just somebody who I’ve talked to a few times and nothing more.” 

Before Wei Wuxian could react he felt his body being held down.

*******Warning 18+*******

A cold hand slipped into his robes leaving chills until his upper body was completely exposed in front of Lan Wangji. “L-Lan Zhan What are you doing?! Let go!” Although Wei Wuxian felt panicked he couldn’t deny the burning feeling he felt inside as Lan Wangji roughly teased his right nipple while the other was in his mouth.

A shuddering gasp left his lips as the rest of his clothing was ripped away exposing his erect member to the angered yet aroused Lan Wangji.

Embarrassed Wei Wuxian struggled to free himself by kicking at him only to have his leg held and spread apart to reveal his embarrassing places. “H-Hanguang-Jun..Lan Wangji..Lan Zhan stop.” Wei Wuxian could feel the burning heat on his face as he felt the other caressing his lower cheeks with enough force to probably leave bruises. Yet to the other his flushed skin, the whimpers leaving his rosy lips and the glistening tears that were close to falling were making him desperate to be buried in between the two fleshy mounds. With slight frustration that he couldn’t properly hold his beloved in his arms he tore his sacred headband and tied Wei Wuxians hands and placed his mouth to the weeping member in between Wei Wuxian’s legs and pushed two fingers inside him while making sure to tease his favorite spot, which had Wei Wuxian withering below him in seconds.

The sudden sensation had Wei Wuxian letting out small moans as he stared astonished at Lan Wangji. He had only seen this in erotic books yet he never expected it to be done to him much less by the Lan Wangji the prestigious second Jade of Lan. “Ha-Hanguang-Jun no..no more.”  With a moan he released inside of his mouth and basked in the after taste of his release. Having thought that was all, his legs fell limp at Lan Wangji’s side completely allowing him to see the bite marks he had left on them earlier. Yet not having been satisfied he pushed himself inside the twitching hole.