Chapter 6

Allison's POV

I took a deep breath. I was nervous as hell. We were about to do our dance for Cheryl and the other Vixens. I'm not a dancer so I don't wanna fall on my face and embarrass myself.

"Well, I hope you bitches are ready to rock my world with your audition." Cheryl says, walking in the gym and over to the center of the floor. I nervously pulled at my outfit. We were dressed in a simple black, one-leg, sleeveless bodysuit.

"Oh, a routine with chairs? Looks like this is bound to be sexy

"Oh, a routine with chairs? Looks like this is bound to be sexy. I can't wait." She was surprised, to say the least. She strutted over to her chair and the other Vixens sat on the floor around her "Ready when you girls are!" She spoke from her seat.

My heart was beating in my stomach and what made this even worse was that we were doing our routine in heels because someone thought it would be better. Curse you Belle. Just then, the gym doors opened and the boys walked in, along with Archie, Reggie, and Chuck. Well more reasons not to fall flat on my face. Belle whistled, signaling we were about to start. We got in our positions and waited. Once the music started, we were off.

(audition song & dance)

Kira's POV

When we were done dancing and the music stopped, the gym was silent, except for the occasional snickers from the guys on the bleachers. We all stood in our spots, looking at Cheryl. Before we knew it, the redhead was standing and clapping, the other Vixens following suite.

"I'm really impressed. I honestly thought you guys were gonna tank it." Cheryl gave a slight grin. Wow, she had no faith in us!

"Well, then I have to see about getting you ladies some uniforms.." The Redhead let slip out and I could see the excitement on Allison and Lydia's face.

"So that means we're on the squad?"

"Yes! Welcome to The River Vixens!"

Aiden's POV

"So what do you guys know so far?" Chris questioned.

"Well, we've only been at this school a few days. No one there knows who the hell the Desert Wolf is. On the upside, we joined the football team and the girls joined the cheerleading team." Stiles quipped with a smile.

"Maybe it would help to have a picture of her to show around..." Izzy started to speak but she stopped and giggled.

"I agree. We could show it around and hopefully, someone will recognize her face." Lydia said, drawing attention to her. It made sense but where were we gonna find a pic of this lady?

Alright then, we'll work on getting that picture, you work on getting information about this town you can. If she is here, or at least was, there's gotta be a reason she came." Chris told everyone and we all separated.

Allison's POV

After the meeting in the kitchen a few minutes ago, I came to my room and went into the shower. After my 20 minute shower, I dried my body and got dressed. When I got back to my room, I see the girls spread out across my bed.

"Sorry I took so long in the shower. I was doing some thinking." I apologized.

"Wanna tell us what about?" Belle asked me and I shook my head. I was quite private about it and thankfully they didn't push.

"So girls, let's make a pact. I know that we're here to get Malia's evil birth mother but tonight we're making a promise to enjoy the little things while we're here, We're still teenagers and we gotta act like it. Are you girls in?" Kira asked, getting an immediate nod from Belle and Lydia.

"Allison? Malia? What about you girls?" Kira looked over at us, along with the other two girls. I nodded my head happily.

"Oh, how bad can it be? Plus I felt like you guys weren't gonna give me much of a choice."

"Smart girl. Now, are you bitches down for movie night?" Belle asked and received a round of "Yes girl' and "yup". She quickly set up the tv and put it on Wonder Woman.