Chapter 19

Betty's POV

"Jug, come on. We're gonna be late." I told my boyfriend as we walked up the stairs to Scott and his friends' house.

"We're literally already here Betty. Chill out." Jughead retorted and I clipped his ear playfully and turned to knock. Before I could, the door open and Malia stood there.

"Oh hey, come in guys. You're just in time." The girl said and Jug stuck his tongue out at me. Childish. We walked inside and walked in the living room. Everyone was standing there, including Allison's dad and the other guy I've seen around here.

"Thanks for inviting us over. What did you guys wanna talk about?"

"You guys are great friends and you're amazing young detectives. I know you guys have questioned some things that happened with us."

"We're about to tell you something but you guys can't tell anyone else."

"Of course, you know you're secrets are safe with us." I assured them. They were good friends but if they were about to tell us that they were axe murdering psychos, I'm gonna pass out.

"But if you guys are airing out whatever dirty laundry you guys have, shouldn't the rest of our friend group be here as well?" Jug started and I continued.

"Yeah, you know, Cheryl, Toni, Archie and Veronica-."

"No, they can't be here. Them knowing is just gonna put them in danger. It'll put you guys in danger to but we would rather if you guys found out from us and not any other way." Lydia told usand we nodded.

"Ok then, rip the band-aid off." Jug and I braced ourselves for whatever they were about to say.

Jughead's POV

"So let me get this straight. You're all a team of Supernatural beings, besides you two, who came here in search of some lady name Corinne?"

"The same Corinne lady, malia's mother, who is also trying to kill her. Actually, that part we can believe."

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they don't believe us." The brooding guy whispered from the back.

"No, I'm sorry. Like I'm a big fan of werewolves and all things Sci-fi but this is a bit hard to believe." I told them and Betty nodded.

"Ok then, maybe you'll believe this. Altus." Isabelle said and held out her hand in front of us. The next thing I knew, Betty and I were levitating.

"Oh My God! Please put us down."

"Atma." Belle said and my feet returned to the ground.

"How did you do that just now?"

"Well Betty, like we told you guys, Supernaturals. I'm a witch and that was a levitation spell I did on the both of you." She explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ok, so what about the rest of you?"

"So Stiles is a human but he's the brains of the pack, most times at least. Lydia is a Banshee, Kira is a Kitsune." Belle started and I wanted to interrupt and ask what the hell was a kitsune but I was beaten to it. She probably saw the confused look.

"It's a japanese fox, that's what I am."

"I'm a were coyote, Allison and Mr. Argent are hunters and the rest of them are werewolves, brooding guy included. Scott is our Alpha." Malia told us and to prove their point further, each of them flash different colored eyes.

"Wait, didn't Belle just say she was a witch? I'm confused." I questioned.

"Great, that means you were listening. I'm both a werewolf and a witch. A hybrid." She flashed her yellow eyes at us and smiled.

"That is so cool." Betty muttered. "We appreciate you guys telling us and all but why now?"

"Because we could really use your help." Scott told us

Ethan's POV

"If we're gonna do this, it's now or never man." I told my twin, causing him to roll his eyes. I wanted to hit him but I had to exert my energy into something else. We left our room and headed downstairs, finding just who we were looking for in the kitchen.

"Oh what are you guys doing?" the tall boy asked, truly confused.

"Oh come on, you had to know this was coming." Aiden tells him and advances at him, throwing the first blow. We took turns punching him. It was an unfair advantage but he needed to feel the pain Izzy did.

"She trusted you."  Punch.

"Gave you everything." Punch.

"Loved you unconditionally despite your mistakes and shit attitude." Punch.

"And you broke her. Even after you promised you wouldn't." Punch.

"Like she was nothing." Punch.

"You knew the shit she's been through, You know she's got abandonment issues but you fucked up and you broke her heart in the process."

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt her. I swear. The feelings for Allison just came outta nowhere!" Isaac confessed and somehow I feel like that wasn't good enough.

"I don't care when your feelings for Argent's daughter came. All I care about is my baby sister." I kept punching. I was so into it that I didn't realize I was being pulled away from the beta.

"Alright Ethan, calm down!" Derek called out, turns out he was the one that pulled me away from Isaac.

"Stay away from her." I gave him one last look before I left the house.

Belle's POV

"Hey there Casanova." I heard FP say as he sat down in the seat across from me.

"Hey FP." I gave a small smile.

"I didn't expect you to reach out." The older, but very attractive man ran his hand through his salt and pepper hair. He's too old for you Isabelle.

"Well, I had to apologize about my behavior last night. I shouldn't have snapped at you the way I did, you didn't deserve that." I sighed as I apologized.

"You were right though. The dance is sexist and it never should've been put in place. I'm working on getting that canceled." He confessed.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, it's been in the works now."

"Well anyway, I'm still sorry. I was a straight-up bitch."

"Listen, kid. It's fine but all that anger you got built up inside, you gotta let that go or it's not gonna be pretty when you crack." FP told me and I nodded, taking in his advice.

"I'm trying to. Working on that every day." I let out a sigh and I looked up at him. "I've been doing some thinking and I know that I've already been there for Serpents on some occasions but I'd really like to finish my trial. Like the boys did."

"Are you sure that you can handle it? My boys won't take it easy on you." Fp advised and I only gave a smirk.

"Oh, I don't want them to. I can handle myself you know."

"Of course, you can. I've gotta run. I'll see you later." He dismissed himself from the table and left, answering his phone.