Chapter 12

Lydia's POV

"So Lydia, Cheryl. I can't wait for your party."

"It's gonna be the party of the year."

Josie's POV

"Can you believe them? I mean how can they shame me like that?" I ask Val and Melody, the girls looking back at me.

"I don't know Jo. It seems like all they did was tell you that Ethan is gay."

"No, it's the way they said it. As if they were mocking me. Their whole group just seems weird."

"They always seemed a bit jumpy to me. You think they could be hiding something?"

"Maybe they are and I'm gonna find out what it is." I told my girls and they nodded in agreement.

"We're in."

Belle's POV

"So why are we the targets of your magic practice?" Malia asked, a madly confused look on her and Kira's faces.

"Because you're my best friends and you love me! Besides, It's not like I'm hurting you guys with my magic."

"Fine! Only because I wanna hear about what happened at the cabin." Kira said and Malia agreed. After they were done setting up and placing the mannequins in place, they walked over to me.

"Incendia." I silently muttered and held my hand out to one of the mannequins. Immediately, said mannequin burst into flames.

"First off, when we got there, Chery called Jughead and told him about some scandalous kiss Betty and Archie shared a while back. The couples talked about it and things were smooth sailing." I started and the two were listening intently. I muttered another incantation and pushed my hand forward, causing another one of the mannequins to explode.

"Then after a while, Jughead got another call. Something to do with the place they live in. Another argument started but ended rather quickly. Oh, Jughead and Veronica kissed to "level the playing field." I told them and they looked at each other as if I had told them the hottest set of gossip yet. I guess I had in a way.

"Then the last fight they had was the most heated one. Betty's Mom called saying how Veronica's dad bought the local newspaper and let me tell you, that just set Jughead off. Believe me, when I say, the guy HATES Veronica's dad with a burning passion.

"Before it could get to any blows being thrown, and believe me they were close, some guys tried to break into the cabin. After that was settled, everyone went into their rooms and that's when Isaac and I had that argument."

"Wait, wait, wait. You and Isaac had an argument? Why are we just finding out about this?" Malia asked and Kira nodded, wanting to know the answer as well.

"Well, it wasn't a serious fight and we apologized to each other and made up. No need to be hostile ladies." I explained to them. Although we did makeup, I just couldn't help the gut feeling that things between us weren't really ok.

Cheryl's POV

"Ok, going over the last details for the party. We have tables, we have chairs, we have a DJ and we got the party favors yesterday to decorate the school gym with." I nodded as Lydia went through our checklist. Everything was coming together so nicely.

"Great, that's everything for now. People just need to get a costume. We should have a best-dressed competition."

"Hey Cheryl, hey Lydia." A voice sounded as a few people joined us in the student lounge. Awesome.

"Hey Betty, just doing a bit of party planning." Lydia engaged in small conversation with my cousin and I spoke with Aiden.

"Awesome! I can't wait!" Kira cheered and I noticed Belle coughing and sneezing a bit.

"Has anyone gotten costumes as yet? You know you can't get in if you're not wearing one." I asked, earning a string of 'nos' and 'yes' from around the room. Belle sneezed.

"Well, do yourselves a favor and go look for costumes. You have sufficient time." When I ended my sentence, Belle started sneezing like crazy. Everyone looked at her like she was growing two heads.

"Hey hey, are you ok?" Aiden was by her side within an instant, his hand on her back. His overprotectiveness of Belle made him kinda hot. Oh, if I were straight. Just then, Isabelle's boyfriend, whose name I can never seem to remember, walked into the room, a bouquet of flowers in hand. How sweet.

"Hey babe, I bought you some flowers, just to say I love you." The boy said and I heard Veronica, Betty, Lydia, and Kevin "aww". I could catch a cavity from all this sweetness. Unfortunately, the moment was ruined when the bouquet of flowers were knocked from tall boys' hand.

"What the hell?" I asked, quite enraged at the twin I found hot about 2 seconds ago.

"Oh my God, I gotta get out of here." Isabelle said, her throat dry and voice cracked. She got up off the chair and left the room in a hurry, Kira and Betty following.

"Why would you do that? The boy asked Aiden. He stood up quickly, face to face with the other.

"Why would you bring her a bouquet of petunias, knowing she's allergic to them? You quite literally could've killed her."

Betty's POV

Kira and I followed the blonde girl out of the school. She took a deep breath, allowing her to get fresh air into her lungs then she sneezed a few more times. Why would he bring her flowers she's allergic to?

"Hey, take it easy, sit down right here and try to calm down."

"She's gonna have to stay away from the student lounge for the rest of the day." Kira told me and I raised an eyebrow at the girl, giving her a 'why?' look. "She's got a real sensitive nose." I nodded. After a few more minutes of wheezing, coughing, and sneezing, Belle began to breathe normally.

"Hey Champ, how're you feeling?"

"Like I was stabbed in the lung. Both lungs actually but my chest isn't as heavy anymore." she replied, letting out a deep breath. Kira gave her a bottle of water to drink to help with her scratchy throat.

"Maybe we should get you home." I suggested and Kira nodded but Belle only shook her head.

"Don't be silly. It's just a silly allergy." The girl shrugged her shoulder and stood up. "I'll be fine."