Chapter 18

Toni's POV

"Jug, did you see it?" I walked up to him in the hallway.

"See what?"

"Fangs was dating Midge and didn't tell Sheriff Keller."

"Where'd you get that video?"

"It was posted on The Register's website, somebody leaked it. - It makes Fangs look guilty as sin." I said to him and just then Mr. Weatherbee's voice came through on the intercom.

"Attention, students. This is Principal Weatherbee. I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office immediately."

"- Where is he? "

"- I don't know. We have to find him before the Dark Circle does." Jug says and we begin to move but someone bumped into us. It was Fangs.

"What the hell? That video's everywhere! How did it get out?"

"We have to get you out of here, all right?" In a split second, all hell broke loose as Reggie and his goons ran down the stairs.

"You're dead, Vixen killer!"

"- This way..."

- Mr. Fogarty! - We need you to come with us."

"- I didn't do anything." Fangs tried to get out but he was pushed into the lockers by one of the deputies Minetta brought with him.

"Okay, okay. Come on, come on. Hey, hey!"

Belle's POV

I woke up to water draining down my face and onto my clothes. I rubbed my eyes and realized that I was in the shower. This is not where I fell asleep.

"What the.."

"If you're wondering how you got in there, you can thank Ethan for that." Malia commented from her position on the closed-down toilet. Huffing in annoyance, I got up and turned off the shower then stepped out, my clothes completely soaked.

"I'm gonna kill them." I picked up the towel and began drying my hair.

"Wait, them? It was Ethan"

"Yeah, and you really think Aiden had nothing to do with this?" I asked and she simply shrugged. I sighed and she extended her hands to me. In her hands were dry clothes. I thanked her and began stripping out of the wet fabric and putting on the dry ones. After I was done, I left the bathroom in a rage, heading for one room.

"Is there any reason I woke up in a shower, completely drenched a few minutes ago?" I asked as I burst into the room. Both my brothers looked around as if they had nothing to do with it when in reality I knew it was one of their pranks.

"Ok, that's how this is gonna happen huh?" I ask, giving both of them a look. They both had smug looks.

"Alright. Demiterre" I say, flicking both my wrist in a circular motion, causing everything they had on the desk, bed or shelves, to fall onto the floor.

"Aw, what? That's not fair, you're using your magic."

"Silencio" I ball my fist and in an instant, Aiden stops talking.

"What were you saying, dear brother?" I ask him with a smirk on my face, knowing he couldn't speak. I was enjoying this all too well. He gave me an annoyed look and I unclenched my fist, allowing him to speak again.

"Serves you right. Sleep with one eye open boys." I say leaving their room and going into mine. It was a hot ass mess from the last meltdown I had so I used my magic to put everything back into its rightful place.