I Don't Know What To Call This

5. I Don't Know What To Call This
__________________________

~2 Months Later~
~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

"It's hard to believe Junior is already a month old." I said to King when he came into the kitchen. He set his keys on the key tree and pulled off his sweatshirt, neatly folding it and setting it on the counter.

"That's just how fast time has been flying. I know Varo is probably more than happy to have his son though. More importantly, how are you feeling?"

"I don't have my cold anymore so I feel great." Nothing but a proud cheeky smile was plastered on my face.

"I had a feeling since you were wearing your coconuts." A small laugh coming from him. "You excited for tomorrow?"

"Bachelorette party!" I screamed with so much excitement. "I can't wait! You excited for your bachelor party?"

"It's gon' be like any other time I've hung out with the guys. Just gonna go to a bar for a little while then head back to Lexis' place. I'm keepin' shit low key." He took a seat at the bar counter and I climbed up onto the counter, crossing my legs underneath me as I faced him.

"I don't know what the girls are doing for me. They said they wanted to surprise me." I liked surprises but only if it's a sex related surprise, otherwise I didn't like surprises at all.

"Promise me you won't drink. You've gone two whole months without it, I want you to keep it up." He grabbed my hand and planted a soft kiss.

"Fine, I won't." Peep I didn't promise that. I'll really try not to but if everyone else is drinking... I might have one glass and that's it.

"Please Tilly Beans." That tone of his voice was so soft and sweet... I really liked it. "Come on, let's go to bed. I'm exhausted." He pulled me off the counter, over his shoulder and gladly carried me up the stairs.

"Am I fun to carry?" I asked. I've always questioned that but never actually asked.

"Mhm. Which is why I like to carry you so much." That's reassuring at least. He set me down on the bed and walked over to his dresser, pulling out a pair of shorts for himself. I simply took off my shorts and coconuts, tossing them off to another part of the room and crawled under the covers. They were so nice and cool, I really do like silk sheets, I feel so sleek and sexy when I roll around between them.

King crawled in next to me and pulled me up against his chest. I felt a small shower of kisses planted on the back of my neck which made me giggle in return.

"I'm gonna miss you tomorrow night." He said as his hand gently caressed my bare stomach. I always felt bad whenever he touched my stomach because it only reminded me of how we've failed at conceiving a child so far... I don't understand how Nelle gets pregnant so quick. King and I have been trying all these two months and no luck.

"I'm gonna miss you too but then we'll see each other the following day."

"I'm scared to see what you'll be wearing for the wedding."

"Why? It's gonna be white-"

"Isn't that for virgins?"

"Hey. Shut up. Who's to say I'm not a virgin? But I plan on having white coconuts-"

"Good night Tilly Beans." He pulled my face to his, giving me one last kiss before he clocked out. Whereas for me... I'm still trying to understand why I haven't conceived. It eats away at me because I know how excited King is- ugh. What the hell is wrong with me.

I need to stop tripping over it and just go to sleep. I rested one of my hands on top of his hand that was on my stomach and fell asleep with a smile on my face.