Bring That Ass Here Girl

______________________________
COPYRIGHT ©2014 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.
______________________________

1. Bring That Ass Here, Girl

___________________________

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

"Where the hell did you go?" King's voice echoed throughout the locker room at the gym. I was hiding in the females locker room in one of the lockers pretty much scared of what King might do if he finds me. "I'm gon' find you and when I do, that ass is gonna have a huge red hand print on either cheek." He continued to say as his voice started to trail away.

The door closed and I popped out from the locker. Carefully tip toeing, trying to make as little noise as possible. I walked through the door that led to the pool. The door made a loud squeak and I just knew my cover had to have been blown.

Waiting there for a few seconds, I heard nothing. Thank God, I need to get out of here before he gets me.

Closing the door the rest of the way, I started to jog to the other end of the pool. There was a door that should loop me to the free weights and from the free weights I can get in my car and-

"No! Put me down! King please!" I screamed desperately trying to get him to let me go. I was hitting his back, even trying to bite him but he wouldn't let me go. "King!"

"Girl, stop yellin'. Damn, one thing I did not miss during that ten year break was all that yellin', holy shit." He laughed as he carried me out of the pool room. "We're goin' home anyways, I'm done with my workout."

"Don't hurt me."

"Would I ever?" Maybe. "You're about as delicate as porcelain to me." Bitch, I'm tougher than diamonds the hell you stay at?

"I have a disease I feel you should know about." I said as I just dangled. I started to try to inch my shirt off but he grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it right back down.

"And what is that?"

"It's called Coochie Walls Dystrophy. It's caused when a dick penetrates too much at one time and now I have no walls." He let out a roaring laugh the vibrated through my chest. That was an interesting feeling.

"By "a dick", I mean yours." I wedged in before he spoke.

"You about to have a prolapse."

"That happens with child birth-"

"My dick sliding out of you gon' feel like child birth." My eyes widened and I felt my thighs tense up as if trying to form a barricade around my cooch.

"I'm scared." I cried out.

"Shh, it's okay. We gon' get through this." He said putting me in his truck. While he was walking to his side, I took the opportunity to strip down to my bra and underwear. I feel so much better now that I can actually cool off.

He hopped in and just gave me that one look that made me laugh. I reached over and held his face, giving him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"I remember when I let my sister move in with me and she would always bring home bags and bags of new clothes, wanting to wear everything at one damn time. I look at you and I bet you have half the mind to throw those clothes out the window." God damn, he knows me so fucking well, I love it.

"If it makes me happy, I'll do it. Better than me doing crack." I shrugged.

"True and I'm glad I have tinted windows." I'm glad your car has seat warmers. "You excited to have my last name soon?" He asked.