I Love You- No, I Love You More

7. I Love You- No, I Love You More
__________________________

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

I sat on the plane and patiently waited for King to take his seat next to me. I have no idea where the hell we're going but I told him it needs to be a warm place because I'm still not warmed up from the trip to Tahoe. I kept looking down at my ring and smiled each and every time. I liked having it there because it was so shiny but it had purple on it since purple is my favorite color of all time.

"You excited for our honeymoon?" He asked when he took his seat and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I was already in my seashell bra and solid black floor length skirt with the slit up the side, while King was still in his slacks but he kept his button up shirt loose with the first few buttons undone.

"Yes I am, and then I can't wait to get back home." I had the window seat and looked out as the plane was starting to roll down the flight way thing. I swear my face was glued to the window just trying to see everything. I'm lowkey terrified of planes because so much shit can go wrong but I was also so intrigued by how they work. "Look King!" I exclaimed with excitement.

"How can I look when you're blocking the entire window?" He pulled the back strap of my bra so I wasn't pressing myself up against the small window anymore. "Just chill Tilly Beans. The planes gonna go really fast and then take flight, nothing special." You're used to flying nigga. I am not. I will enjoy all of this. "Stop thinking up smart shit." Nigga! Hop out of my thoughts!

Okay I was getting a little bit of a headache so I sat back in my seat. We were flying first class because that's how King likes to fly and it was dead as fuck up here. There were only a few people and they were all the way across the plane at the other set of windows.

"We're gonna take flight, wanna hold my hand are you good?" Nigga I don't need- I grabbed his hand so fast when I felt all this weird kind of feeling thing, I can't even describe it because I don't even understand what it is? It needs to stop though, it's making me catch a serious attitude.

"King what is-" And then it was gone and the little icon for the seat belts wasn't even lit anymore? What the hell was that? It's like God himself came down and put some kind of invisible force on me.... Stupid plane. "So I can get up now?" He nodded. I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed over into King's lap, making sure to straddle him.

"I don't think this is allowed on a plane." He said with a chuckle that bubbled through. "You still smell so fruity too, I love it."

"I wish I smelled like mangoes too. I really like that smell but where are we going? I really want to know." I was unbuttoning more of his shirt till there were no more buttons that held his shirt closed. I was working on his belt but he was so quick to stop that... party pooper.

"Where have you been dying to go for the longest and where you think mermaids live?" Bruh. No.

"Caribbean? We're going there?"

"Mhm, I wanted to go there too actually. But why do you think Mermaids live there? Humor me."

"Didn't you watch Pirates Of The Caribbean? I was so convinced they lived there and I'm going to find one, bring it home and it can live in our pool till I learn how I can become one again." He just started laughing but I'm being serious! I need to be a mermaid again, I'll feel more majestic. "I'm serious! Then we can have little mermaid kids and their crib can be the bathtub till they're old enough to move into the pool."

"Are you high?" I shook my head. "We'll make sure you get your chance to be a mermaid, Mami."

"Promise?"