Get That Ass Down The Damn Isle

6. Get That Ass Down The Damn Isle
__________________________

~Tilly Beans P.O.V~

"Come cuddle with me Sweets." I said with a laugh as I laid naked on my guest bed at Sweets' house. "I want you with me."

"No. You need to get in the shower, we have to get you ready." It's so early in the morning. I'm used to late ass nights and late ass mornings... This is so weird for me and I woke up without King for the first time in a long time. I missed his body warmth and soft breathing all night.

However, I had the fattest knot in my stomach... Oh God I'm honestly petrified. I'd rather be standing blind folded in front of the worlds best firing squad than have to go through with this wedding.

I got up and hopped in the shower. I wanted to make King laugh, so I put a lot of that one apple shampoo I have... Like I used 3/4ths of the bottle and even used it as like body wash, just for him.

After my fast shower- well it wasn't really fast because at the last minute I decided to shave everything. Besides my eyebrows and hair obviously but now I was so smooth I couldn't stop touching myself as I sat on the island counter while Chariah was doing my hair and Sweets was doing my makeup.

"So you can step in your dress right? It doesn't need to go over your head?" She asked for the millionth time.

"I physically can't pull it over my head because of the boobs. So I have to step in the dress and pull it up, I promise you Sweets." I said reaching forward to give her a kiss. "Chariah is my hair cooperating?"

"Yes." My hair is a two timing piece of not-so-fine ass. "It's just really apple-y smelling." She said with a laugh.

"My kitchen smells like apples. Thank you Tilly Beans." Sweets said. "Close your eyes babes. I'm putting your lashes on." They had jewels on them and I wanted that so badly. It was gaudy, it was just no more than three gems and it went well with my veil.

The door burst open and I heard footsteps running into the kitchen. Opening my eyes I saw Breezy!

"Strip for us! Please!" I yelled with a laugh as he just stared back blankly.

"I'm here for Varo's chain. He brought the wrong one and asked me to get his other one. He told me to tell you CS145." He said to Sweets.

"I know what chain that is. Hold on." Sweets set the lashes down and jogged up the stairs... I know Chariah would have loved a strip tease and I do too.

"Strip till she comes back down." I said with a cheeky smile. "Not like none of us have seen you down in your boxers before."

"Strippers was for the bachelor and bachelorette party. This the wedding day, I'm not finna strip not to mention I'm all dressed down in the suit. You know how long it took me to get in this? Shit, I had to move some shit around so I was comfortable."

"You're lame-"

"I literally just got back to Oakland like not even five hours ago and I'm not even a stripper- well for Vonnie I can be." I can't believe we're seriously discussing this. All the while Chariah was just laughing.

"I would have been a stripper for your bachelor party-"

"Oh my lord. Here Breezy, we'll see you at the church." Sweets said as she handed him the chain and sent him on his way. "You're a mess." She said to me.

"I like messing with him. His reactions and responses are always funny." Closing my eyes again, I let Sweets do her thing. My eyelids felt a little heavy but when I looked in the mirror, I wanted to die. "I feel so pretty."