The Feels Though

3. The Feels Though

__________________________

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

"You awake?" King asked caressing my cheek with the back of his hand. I nodded my head and rubbed my eyes. "You wanna hop out of my sweats now?"

"No. I'm warm and your sweats are comfy." I said re-cuddling back into his chest.

"Tilly Beans, you gotta get out. We've probably out stretched these sweats and we needa get ready." No.

"But I'm happy here."

"Get out of my pants, I bet Varo, Baby Cheeks, and Sweets are ready to go out to eat." Now that you mention it, I am kinda hungry now. I inched my way out of his sweat pants and got out of bed. "Thank you."

"I'm so fucking cold- look at all the snow!" I yelled running up to the window. "King! It's so pretty! If we ever get married, can we have a winter snow wedding?" It was so sparkly and I felt lost in the scenery. It looked like a perfect layer of fondant was spread over the ground.

"Yes, Love." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Reindeer too?" I asked turning back a little to look at him.

"I'm starting to fear letting you plan our wedding." He laughed before letting me go and walking out of the room. There will be reindeer and he'll love it.

"Polar bears and penguins too!" I called out after him.

***

"You guys up?" I asked walking into Varo's cabin. "Hello-"

"Aunty Tilly Beans!" Natalia yelled as she came running from down the hall.

"Hi Baby Cheeks." I said kissing her cheek. "Where's Mama Cheeks?" Picking her up, she grabbed onto a coil of my curls and twirled it around her finger. She was so pale but her rosey cheeks made her appear like a priceless porcelain doll.

"In bed." Ooooh.

"Where's Daddy?"

"In bed too." Fuck.

"Wanna see something silly?" She nodded with a big smile. I set her back down and grabbed her hand, walking back down the hall to their room. Cracking the door, I saw they were both asleep. "Shh." I whispered to her as we entered the room. I set her on the edge of the bed and I crawled up between Sweets and Varo.

Settling right in, I pulled Sweets as close as I could but her belly made that a little difficult. Natalia's giggles starting to fill the room as she followed me and snuggled up to Varo.

"Last I checked, Varo didn't have long hair." Sweets said with a laugh.

"Good morning Wifey." I said kissing her cheek. "Good morning Wifey's Side Bae." I said rubbing the top of Varo's head.

"Call me whatever, I got my Baby Cheeks so I'm all good." He said. "The hell you doing in our bed anyways?"

"Making love to my wife. What are you doing in our bed?" I asked resting my head on Sweets' chest. "How's our baby?"

"Our baby is good but hungry. I need to eat." She said sitting up. "We still going out to breakfast?"

"Yup. King is finishing up getting ready and then he'll be over." I said rolling onto my other side so I was facing Varo. "Your eyes are pretty." I said staring at 'em.

"They're sexy, what shit you trippin' on?" He said with a laugh. "But thanks, I get that a lot."

"Where's my morning compliment?"