I'm Fucking Sorry

8. I'm Fucking Sorry
_________________________

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

It was now the last day of our Honeymoon and we decided to spend it in the water, particularly in a cave that we found while we were swimming around.

He was laying on his stomach on a rock, and I was still in the water, holding onto the edge of the same rock.

"You actually look like a mermaid right there. I wish I had my phone so I could take a picture." He said with a small smile as he scooted himself closer to me.

"I was one in a past life so it only makes sense for me to look like one in this life." I chuckled before I pulled myself up to him to give him a kiss, then retreating back to the water.

"Oh Tilly Beans, you drive me to insanity." Oooh but you love it so much. "Know what we should talk about?" I cocked a brow. "Baby names."

"Oooh, how about I get to name the child if it's a girl and you get to name it if it's a boy?" That seemed pretty fair honestly. I have no idea what to name my son if I were to have one, so King can.

"What name do you want for a girl?" He slid off the rock and joined me in the water. Well he was actually laying on his back on the shore line so I naturally swam over and crawled right on top of him. Resting my head on his chest, he reached forward and kissed my forehead.... I like King Kisses.

"I like the name Natalie-"

"Really? Natalia and Natalie?" He said with a laugh that made me tremble on his chest.

"Yes. Natalie is a pretty name and I think it would be so cute if Natalia and Natalie were best friends like Sweets and I- ooh! Ivanna, Natalia, and Natalie could all be close friends like Nelle Bells, Sweet Cheeks, and I." I get a point for smartness.

"You realize there's going to be an age gap between them right? Ivanna and Natalia are a year apart, and that leaves a four year gap between our child and Natalia-"

"So. Amber is ten years younger but I love her to death." Another point for Tilly Beans the Fanfuckingtabuloso Mermaid. "Anyways, enough of nit picking at my name of choice. What do you want to name our son? If you say Pri-"

"Prince."

"Nigga." I said staring at him blankly. "Like really?"

"No King Jr. And a King's son is known as a Prince, so that's one point for King." Stay out of my damn mental scoreboards! Those are for Breezy and I! Not you nigga!- ooh I felt that squeeze of my ass though... You should do it again.

"We'll save the names for another day because clearly this is gonna be a dispute.... That I'm gonna win."

"Here we go. You're not gonna win but I'll let you think that Mami." It's fact and you know it. "I know it's not fact-"

"Stop doing that! What the hell!"

"Tilly Beans I can read your facial expressions like as if you were an open book." My legs are the only thing that's open for you King, not my book of thoughts.

"Did you read that too?" He shook his head. "Liar." He just shook his head with that adorable chuckle that he knows makes my heart melt. "What was it like when your balls dropped-"

"And here I was thinking you've asked me every last personal question any person could ask. Why do you want to know?"

"I was just thinking about it because I moved and I thought I was crushing your balls and then I mentally laughed when I imagined balls dropping so I felt compelled to ask." Funny how my mind wanders so far off topic because of the simplest things. "Wait don'u answer. I don't care to know anymore."