Introduction |1|: Hogwarts Express

Image above credit goes to Isabelle Staub on insta. I only own the sisters and there dad. The rest of the characters are owned by J.K. Rowling. Warning this story may contain violent scenes or inappropriate language.

3rd Person Narrative
*Pant
Nichole grunted. "What went wrong?? Just two hours ago she had been on a train with her sisters and friends who were on a school trip in London. Just two hours ago she had pranked their teacher Ms. Smith and run away in fits of laughter. Now she and her sisters, Cherry and Summer were covered in blood and running for their lives through Kings Cross Station in London.

She sighed harshly before grabbing her sisters hands as they dashed across King's Cross Station. She looked behind as she sprinted forward.. Were they still there? She hoped not. She didn't have much left in her and she doubted that her sisters did either.

She felt her sister Summer clench tightly on her hand. "NICHOLE!!", Summer shrieked. "WATCH OU-" It suddenly went black but then suddenly a white light appeared and Nichole could've sworn she saw a person before she lost consciousness. Except this person looked quite peculiar.

Nichole's POV
Ugh! My head hurts. I opened my eyes. What the actual fuck??. A humongous red train stood there with the words Hogwarts Express on it. It was massive and the geek  in me became excited and wanted to break free and examine it . But that would have to wait.

I turned around and saw my sisters who were both dumb struck. They looked to be okay but all of the blood and wounds that covered us were gone. This was beyond weird.  A strange ginger woman walked upto us. "You all must be new dearies. Better board the train seats it will leave in 2 minutes". I blinked at her. "Oh ummm okay thanks", I stuttered and I grabbed ny sisters and our backpacks as we boarded the train. We walked down the the aisle till we found an empty compartment. I flopped myself down on the comfy seats.

This is a novel. It had to be. Hogwarts doesn't exist. It's fiction. I glanced at my sisters who were just realizing what I was. I gulped. What would happen now? And just what happened back at the station while we were running away from the men in black? It's impossible for this to exist but to travel to whole other universe just scrambled my brain.

Cherry finally broke the silence with her nervous rambling. "What do we do? Once we reach the school they will figure out that we are not witches and go after us....". Summer nodded and stared out the window. She gasped. "It's them". I looked out and saw the people who were previously chasing us outside. I made eye contact with one of them and sunk into my seat. Thank god the train whistle blew and we started moving.

"We need need a plan. Those guys will find us again and try to get the information out of us." My sisters nodded and I continued. "You guys still have your back packs right? Make sure your guns are loaded and check your phone percentage. See if our jukeboxes are charged and I will go ask around to figure if this shit is real or not. If anyone asks we are Ilvermorny transfers and we are in our third year." My sisters nodded and I left the compartment. Deep breath Nicole. Just take a deep breath.

Hiii so this is my first novel. I hope you like it. I mainly started this out of boredom and because I haven't seen many novels were a bunch of siblings get taken to Hogwarts and I just did this for pure entertainment. If you like it go to my insta and follow me
@a_wasim06
Share ideas with me if you want a certain story or genre and I'll see if I have time to write it :)
A little bit about me:
.I'm 15
.In my 4th year of Highschool
Asian
.Love manga,kpop,anime and reading
.Am currently dying of boredom in lockdown
Baiiiiii