|18| All is Well that Ends Well

That night didn't turn out as bad as it could've.

Lupin's secret had come out, courtesy of Snivellus. He had resigned much to many students dismay. Nichole even tried starting a "Lupin needs justice campaign. It got shut down before it could even begin.

The twins memories had been erased of that night and Black had been cleared much to Harry's delight. It had been a bit of a pain trying to get them alone as everytime Nichole approached they would walk away with fear written on their faces.

This made Nichole quite upset as she had become really close to them and Draco during the year.

She was afraid of their reactions when their secret got out. Her secrets. When they found out what she and her sisters were.

Summer had finally gotten back on her own two feet thanks to her sisters and a very worried and *cough* lovesick *cough* Cedric.

Cedric would follow her around everywhere holding her books, clearing out corridors even sitting with her in class during her free period.

The wound did leave a scar and according to Nichole it was pretty badass and her saying how it would look good on her earning a smack from Cherry.

However Nichole and Cherry did become ten times more protective of Summer aswell and Nichole literally growled at anyone who came near her.

Cherry had given Nichole a very long scolding for growling at people and driving them away and also letting the Wolfsbane being switched out.

Everything was going back to normal, the golden trio had once again 'saved the day', the sisters were back to their usual bickering and soon enough it was the end of the year.

The triplets had managed to twist the plot to a certain extent but knew that they needed to start preparing for next year.

The Golden Trio however became even more suspicious of the three. They had many questions like how the three sisters knew everything that would happen to which Nichole mysteriously said "I hold the sight my dear students, but oh woe is me! I see the Grim" and then walking of giggling to herself like a crazy woman.

The only person who seemed remotely not as suspicious anymore was Hermione as she kept tying to pry Ron and Harry's big noses out of the triplets business.

***

The three sisters sat in the train. They were munching on chocolate frogs while Nichole was putting different Berty Botts every flavoured beans in her mouth and then gagging on most of them and spitting it out.

"Nichole will you stop making so much noise", snapped Cherry as she tried to continue reading her Ancient Runes book.

"Nope" she said as she continued to stuff her face with pumpkin pasties and then proceeded to open a new bag.

Summer was laying down on her lap skimming through her phone while saying " We need to find a charging port for our phones and the jukeboxes or make some solar power shit 'cuz my phone is nearly dead and I don't think the late 20th century has iPhone chargers".

Nichole nodded. She'd sort that out later. While also trying to figure out how their phones had worked inside of Hogwarts and how she still had Internet.

It was fun though. She showed the wonders of technology to the twins and had so many photos with them using Snapchat filters. She even managed to get Draco to touch the "filthy muggle invention" and she knew he secretly enjoyed scrolling through Instagram.

Much to Cedric's dismay Summer had took many embarrassing videos of him that she kept in the my eyes only section so he couldn't get to them

Cherry used hers to catalogue all the information in the school library onto her phone so she could just search up what she needed from there. It was her and Hermione's new friend.

Another weird thing was that all of their phones were still connected to the future so all the posts from the future was still on there and she could check the news from the future.

Her trying to figure it out caused a headache so she decided to try and fix it another day, maybe when she got access to a muggle library or a computer café.

***

Soon enough the train arrived at the train station and they departed from the train.

Cherry activated mother hen mode and was bustling around to make sure they had everything.

They had been informed by Dumbledore that they would be staying with the Weasleys much to Nichole's delight. Molly and Arthur had been informed of the situation but not quite all of it as they were still unaware of the sisters abilities.

They were greeted by a very bubbly Molly who had come to collect them and bring them to the Burrow.

HEHEHEHEHE. I am back. Exams are over and in all fairness they were pretty easy even though they were substitutes for the actual state exam. I now have 3 months of summer holidays before going for my 4th year in highschool. I will still have time to write even in 4th year as that year in Ireland is known as Transition year so we do stuff like projects, work experience, small businesses within the school, plays, trips and all sorts of other fun things. We barely do any work and it's pretty much a doss year.

Anyways hope you enjoyed and for those who still have to do exams good luck!!!

-A