|17|The Storm Part 2

Summer walked with Lupin through the Forbidden Forest.

"So basically I'm not too sure if that Wolfsbane is efficient enough but hopefully it is".

Lupin nodded. "Its kind of weird though, it tasted like pumpkin juice".

Summer gave him a questioning glance. "It can't be though. According to the lesson with Proffessor Snape Wolfsbane is disgusting".

Lupin nodded before they both abruptly stopped.

"It was swapped wasn't it" Summer said as her face paled.

Lupin was in shock before he yelled out in pain and started to transform. He sprouted fur and his back hunched over. His nose became a snout and he looked at Summer before howling at the moon.

He launched at her while she yelped in surprise and barely dodged him.

She instantly connected with her sisters.

"SOMEONE SWITCHED OUT THE WOLFSBANE! HELP!".

She could feel her sisters side of the connection stiffen.

"I need to get back to Black and the trio. Lupin most likely has picked up their scents and possibly recognised Black's"

"I'll keep an eye on Pettigrew and Snape on this end. Plus two very ginger might need some memory erasing after this. Sorry. "

Summer rolled back as Lupin continued to attack her.

She suddenly heard a loud wolf howl. This was enough time for Lupin to lean forward and slash her right across the stomach.

She let out a scream before falling down. Her vision filled with black as terror came over her. Blood began leaving her body at an alarming rate.

Lupin took off into the night, following the howling.

***
Nichole left Pettigrew and Snape in a bewildered McGonagall's care as she dashed out of her office.

"Pettigrew is an animagus. A rat don't let him get away!" she said as she picked up speed.

She ran to the forest, frantically searching for her sister.

The longer it took, the more the panic settled in.

"SUMMER!" She yelled out desperately hoping for some sort of reply that could indicate her whereabouts.

She heard a groan coming from behind a shrub.

She ran over before freezing.

Summer was lying on her back, her clothes torn and blood seeping through them.

She snapped out of her trance like state and ran towards her before ripping off her clothes to examine her wounds.

She grimaced as she saw the long gashes running down her stomach. The skin was peeling and some of her ribs were showing.

Nichole grabbed her skirt and tore of the fabric before pressing on her wound. She hoisted up Summer's body while checking for a heartbeat.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

It was barely there. Nichole panicked ran up to the castle.

She ran through the hallways and burst into the infirmary.

A light turned on and Madame Pomfrey came out rubbing her eyes, muttering about troublesome students before stopping and eyeing Nichole then Summer.

She leaped into action, grabbing Summer and asking Nichole to help her with the different remedies and potions as she attended to Summer.

Once sure that Summer was in a stable position Nichole ran off to Dumbledore's office, praying that both Snape and Pettigrew were still there and unconscious.

She barged in as relief came over her. There was Snape sneering in the corner while Dumbledore and McGongall and surprisingly the Minister of Magic himself were surrounding Pettigrew, murmuring amongst themselves.

Nichole smiled as the Minister turned to her with a solemn expression on his face.

"What a turn of events" he whispered to himself before saying "This matter shall be looked at immediately." He turned to his apprentice.

"Have this published in the Daily Prophet. Black's trial will be held as soon as possible and ask many guards to keep an eye on Pettigrew here".
He walked out paying no mind to Nichole.

Nichole leaned against the table for support before McGonagall came over and began questioning her. She explained the story but never got to the part of Cherry and Lupin possibly attacking her as of this moment before passing out from exhaustion

***

Cherry and the Golden Trio ran. Well they all ran except Sirius who had a squeeling Ron on his shoulders.

Lupin was behind them. They had to keep running.

Sirius handed Ron to Cherry and turned into a dog, trying to protect them but failing miserably.

Cherry felt helpless. She wanted to do something but she didn't want to end up hurting Lupin.

Suddenly a wolf howl was heard in the distance. The wolf perked up and left.

The trio looked at eachother before hearing a grunt.

They turned around before seeing a dishevelled Hagrid standing there in confusion.

"Whats goin' on over here?"

The quartet made their way to the infirmary. Cherry sat next to a pretty shocked Ronald Weasley, as he shaked his head.

"A man. My rat was a man. A murderer!"

Cherry rolled her eyes before eyeing something in the corner.

"SUMMER!" she shrieked before dashing to her sister who was now conscious.

In that time she didn't notice a necklace around Harry and Hermione's neck and how they suddenly appeared at the entrance.

All she could worry about was her sister.

Oof. I am so sorry for not writing more. We literally got told like two days ago what was on our exams and I have been trying to focus on studying. I might go on hiatus till the exams are over cuz I'm so stressed at the moment. They told us that they cancelled the State exams so I stopped studying then all of a sudden they decided to let schools hold there own examinations and they only told us five weeks ago and its on everything I've done in the last 3 years and I am panicking sooooo much. Now I'm just rambling but i hoped you enjoyed this. Also I know this is late but for all my fellow Muslims out there Ramadan Mubarak!

-A