A/N #FREEPALESTINE

So I just wanted to point out what is happening to the Muslims in Palestine since no major news channel has reported this.

Israel attacked al-Aqsa mosque twice in the past week and shot rubber coated bullets, grenades, smoke bombs at women, men and children who were peacefully praying there. Many were severely injured.

Israel are evicting innocent families from there homes in Palestine and are ethnic cleansing Palestine. In video footage a muslim woman is telling a man to please leave her home and that its been her home for years and he can't just come and take it and the man replies with "if I won't steal it someone else will"

Gaza did send missiles for Israel but later cancelled it. However later Israel send rocket missiles to Gaza killing a number of people including 15 children.

Israel is doing all this against Muslims and this isn't the only place Muslims are receiving this treatment. The Muslims in Kashmir, China and Myanmar are also being killed, tortured and driven out of their home countries. Other countries are just sitting by then complaining about refugee problems. We need to step up and help these people.

Please share this disturbing information with anyone you can on social media to make people more aware as news channels aren't reporting this and some news channels that are, are saying that the Muslims and Israel are clashing which is not true. The Israels are one sidedly  doing what that bastard Hitler did to them during the second World War. Killing, torturing and driving them out of their country and noone is doing anything about it.

-A