|9| Confontration and Boggarts

The Golden Trio's Perspective

Hermione,Ron and Harry made their way upto the infirmary. They were only one hallway away when they saw the triplets leaving. The strangest part was that they looked normal. There was no blood dripping from them, no wounds on them. They were engrossed in a discussion of whispers, not paying attention before walking straight into the trio who were currently in a daze.

Harry's burning curiosity got the better of him. "Where's the blood? And the wounds?!", he demanded. "There is something off about you three I know it." "Harry stop" Hermione began. "No! There is something off here. Having wands but receiving nothing from the owl? I thought your gran had them? Supposedly breaking into the Headmasters office! Turning upto dinner wounded! Even the teachers are weary of you". "HARRY STOP!" Hermione ordered. Harry stepped down looking a tad bit guilty.

"Look" she said turning to the sisters. "What Harry said is right, this is all weird but it's none of our business and we shouldn't be bothering you". The sisters stared at them. There eyes had darkened. Only Nichole and Cherry's though. Summer was leaning against the wall with Ron snacking on Lemon Drops, not a care in the world.

Hermione grabbed Ron and pulled him to their side. Nichole finally spoke out. "Look! I get it we are like super sus and stuff but whatever happens is our business not yours! Gosh, I only though you British snobs were posh but you really are stuck up and annoying! Look don't get involved with us. We have a lot on our plate at the moment. Getting involved with us might just get you killed". Cherry put her hand on Nichole's shoulder signalling her to stop. "Look we can be friends" she began,"Just don't get too friendly with us we hate goodbyes. And you won't get killed. Nichole is a drama queen, you shouldn't believe half the stuff that comes out her mouth". With that the sisters turned and walked away.

                  ■■■■■■■■■■■

Hermione huffed. "Honestly though Harry you were right! There is something off about them and we will get to the bottom of this". She picked up her scrolls and sauntered to the other side of the common room. "You heard the woman" said Ron. "We could get ourselves killed. I don't want to die. I've had enough drama at this school". "Honestly Ronald!" Hermione sighed. "We ALL went up against You-know-who in our first year as well as a three-headed dog and a troll. We also killed a Basilisk last year. How bad could their problems be?". "I actually killed the Basilisk and went up against Lord Voldemort" Harry' stated. Hermione and Ron flinched at his name and Hermione rolled her eyes. "Okay so you did but we helped you! We are all in this together, right?".

She gathered her things and went upstairs. "Let's go Scabbers" Ron said and picked up his fat rat and left Harry to his thoughts. Harry rolled up his potions homework and went upstairs.

I'll worry about this tomorrow.

             ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Two weeks had passed since the encounter and nothing had been said between the trio and the sisters. By now all sorts of weird rumours were flying around about them. It wasn't like the sisters cared anyways.

"I heard they killed their own mother!"

"I heard their dad kicked themout!"

"No wonder that nichole person was put in Slytherin. She probably has something to do with the death eaters"

"She may be Hufflepuff that blonde but looks can be deceiving. Remember Quirrel?"

The sisters didn't really care. They carried on as normal. Some Hufflepuff's decided that the rumours were far fetched and hung out with Summer. Cherry would spend her free time in the library studying or discussing interesting topics on politics with Percy Weasley. Nichole had befriended the twins and Lee and was on a pranking spree. They were practically inseparable at this point. Those four were never apart and if you saw all of them together in one place the you knew a major prank was about to happen.

Hermione, Ron and Harry had been secretly following the sisters around, keeping a record of all the things they did. They didn't find much which made Hermione extremely annoyed. Ron wasn't of much help either. He kept sneaking off with Summer to the Great Hall to eat or they would spend time treading Chocolate Frog cards.

They were all in DADA class. Apparently Summer had a free period so she had tagged along with Nichole. "Today we will be looking at Boggarts!" announced Lupin. "Now can anyone tell me what a Boggart is? Yes Ms. Granger". "A Boggart is a shape-shifting creature that will assume the form of the fear of the person who encounters it". "Excellent. 10 points to Gryffindor. Today we will be looking at the charm that will defend you against a Boggart. When saying this charm you must think of something funny. The charm is, repeat after me Riddikulus". "This class is Riddikulus" muttered Draco before Nichole jabbed him in the stomach.

The class formed a line and one by one they went up. On Ron's turn there was spiders. On Parvati's there was a snake. Summer's had a lot of dead bodies, her sisters, dad and friends. She was in tears by the end of her little Boggart session. Cherry's worst fear was the exact same as Summer's except in the corner was a little book. Noone got to read the title before she cast the charm. It was Harry's turn. The Boggart turned into a dementor. Nichole cast the Patronus charm to help him. Lupin nodded in her direction and soon enough it was her turn. Everyone expected what her sister's had gotten for her aswell but boy were they wrong. Darkness filled the room and many students squeaked in surprise.

A deep voice filled the room. "It's all your fault they are dead Nichole." Her sisters froze aswell fear written all over their faces. Summer began to cry. "If you and your sister hadn't been messing around then noone would've died. You should've stayed put. You will end up just like your mother. DEAD!". A cold laugh filled the room and Nichole was on her knees, sweating bullets. "R...riddikulus!" she shrieked pointing her wand at the Boggart. It didn't work.

The room gasped. A figure came out of the darkness. Students screamed. He looked normal. Except for the wings in his back and his black eyes. He was quite handsome though. (I am so sorry ACOTAR fans this was like the only image I could find. Just pretend he has black eyes please )

 Just pretend he has black eyes please )

"My darling daughter!" he said laughing. "I will find you. You killed some of my agents and are in another world but you can't hide forever...". He was cut off as Lupin gathered strength and ran in front of her. A full moon appeared. "RODDIKULUS!". The moon turned into a balloon and flew around the classroom before it flew back into the closet and was locked in.

Nichole ran from the classroom her sister behind her. The trio looked at eachother.

What the hell was that?

That was lot. That was probably the most I have ever written on a device in my life. I was just so motivated to get a chapter done today. Don't mind the Grammar mistakes. I read some of my previous chapters and noted Grammer mistakes so I will fix those at a later date. But o' happy days! I just found out that my state examinations (the Junior Cert) have been cancelled. I am over the moon. Anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It's ok in my opinion, not the best though. Anyways baiiiiii xo

-A