|12|Plans

"I hereby call this meeting into action" Nichole announced as she and her sisters sat in the Room of Requirement surrounded by cushions and drinking Butterbeer. "What have we concluded dear Summer?" she asked Summer who stood up with a foot long parchment in her hand. "Sirius Black is the dog who saved us and is currently residing in the Shrieking Shack. I have been supplying him with food and clothes using a secret passage that was mentioned in the books". "Excellent" nodded Nichole before turning to Cherry. "Cher?". "Well, we have a 48% chance of the men in black finding us during the rest of term. If we interfere with the storyline, we can save Dobby, Cedric, Sirius, Lupin , Tonks, Mad-Eye, Fred Weasley, Colin Creevey, Lavender Brown, Snape, Hedwig and potentially try and save Dumbledore too. Interfering however may cause unexpected scenarios to happen that weren't in the book. I have written with the help of Summer all the information we can remember from each chapter, the different spells and where all the horcruxes lie". Nichole nodded her head enthusiastically. "Tomorrow is the class where Draco gets 'attacked' by Buckbeak. My job is to make sure that doesn't happen so Buckbeak isn't sentenced to death. We have to catch Pettigrew aswell". Her sisters looked at her before Cherry spoke up. "Why exactly are we doing this? I mean we could just let this all roll out and try to find a way back home instead". Nichole sighed. "We are meddling because we can and we will. Plus we literally know everything they are teaching thanks to Summer so why not have some fun and save some lives. It'd be nice not to see people DIE for a change, right Su?". Summer half-heartedly nodded as she stuffed herself with lemon drops.

All three sister got up and left the Room of Requirement. Their classes started in 10 minutes. Nichole and Cherry made their way down to their Care for Magical creatures class keeping in mind to try and prevent Draco getting hurt. Summer made her way to Herbology feeling a little lonely due to the fact that she didn't have much classes with her sisters. She knew that her roommates were only being nice because she was in the same house as her. She knew they didn't want to be genuine friends and that really hurt her feelings. She shook off these feelings and walked down the hall.

Summer's POV
I walked silently down to the Greenhouses and took a seat at the far back. Student after student filed in, all chatting and filling the rows above me. I grabbed my pen and started writing down different ways to change the ending of this book...or year as I should put it. Our best option is to make sure that Pettigrew doesn't escape and that Lupin takes his Wolfesbane. Cherry has taken it upon herself to try and nick the Marauders map from the twins before they can give it to Harry. They need Professor Lupin on their side since he is an obvious ally. Nichole has taken the job of befriending Malfoy and making sure he doesn't go to the dark side. It's going pretty well for her actually. Her and Malfoy are always seen together and when they aren't she is usually with the twins. I kept looking at the clock as we took notes down on different herbs that we can and can't eat. We were eventually dismissed but Proffessor Sprout held me back.

"Hello Summer dear, now I just wanted to express some concern over that little incident that happened nearly over two weeks ago. I am not sure if you remember but the one where you and your sisters came into the Great Hall covered in um blood?" the Proffessor said as her round glasses fell to the tip of her nose. "I just wanted to know what happened and if there is anything I can do to help". I shook my head and merely told her that we had been at the wrong place at the wrong time, at the very edge of the Forbidden Forest and some muggle delinquents had spotted us. The Proffessor let me go but I could tell that she was still quite suspicious of me. I walked out of the Greenhouse and could still feel her eyes lingering on my back. I walked upto the school and went straight for the Room of Requirement, where we had agreed to meet up after classes to discuss our plans to alter the future. I walked through the hallways and was just by the moving staircases before I bunped into a wall. When I looked up it wasn't a wall much to my embarassment, it was Cedric. He helped me up before looking at me very closely, as if he was studying my face. "Oh Summer, sorry I didn't see you there". I smiled. This is going to be fun. "So your saying I am small". Cedric turned red. "N-no I would never" he said. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. "No that is what you meant right. I am small", I pouted. I walked away but Cedric followed me and kept apologising to me as we walked along the halls until I started laughing at him. "Jesus Christ Diggory! I'm only messing with you". He looked relieved. "Anyways I got to go, I promised to help my sisters with their homework". I turned around and began to leave. Suddenly a warm hand clung onto my wrist. I turned back to Cedric. "I was just wondering if you would-" he paused and took a deep breath. "Wanttogotohogsmeadewithmethisweekend", he said. I blushed. "Yeah sure". "It's okay if you don't want to, I understand-wait YES!". I nodded. "So at noon. I'll pick you up from the Great Hall". I smiled and nodded as I left and made my way to the Room of Requirement.

3rd Person Narrative
"So he asked you on a date?", Cherry teased. "It's not a date, we are just friends" Summer said before going back to getting ready. It was the morning of the Hogsmeade trip and all the sisters were looking forward to it. McGonagall had agreed to signing their slips and gave them some Galleons aswell much to their delight. Summer was going with Cedric 'as friends' she put it. Cherry was going with the Golden Trio and Nichole was going with the twins and Lee. Word had gotten around that Draco had been 5 minutes too late into asking her and was apparently spending this fine day all alone on the Astronomy Tower. Sulking. Nichole had apologised and promised to go with him on the next trip to which he reluctantly agreed. The three sisters did the final touches to their outfits and made their way down to the main hall.

Summer's Outfit

Cherry's Outfit

Cherry's Outfit

Nichole's Outfit

Nichole's Outfit

Please note that the Hogsmeade visit is three weeks before the Halloween Feast so it is only slightly chilly

Please note that the Hogsmeade visit is three weeks before the Halloween Feast so it is only slightly chilly. Also hope you enjoyed this chapter as we see some young live blossoming. I thought that I might give some insight to the sisters future love life. Nichole will only either be with the twins or Draco or a secret person hehehehe. Cherry is still a secret. And Summer in the end will be Cedric but there is someone inbetween. So yeah!

-A