|14|A Mission

Dumbledore looked at them each in the eye before he began to pace around the room. "You three have knowledge of our futures. This is very beneficial and if what you all said when you first came here is true then we must prepare for when Voldemort comes back."

The sister gulped and looked at eachother. "Are we allowed to mess with fate anymore than that?" questioned Summer as she thought of all of the people they could save. Dumbledore nodded before he offered to give them extra classes with Lupin to catch up on things that they didn't know.

"You mustn't tell anyone of your origins until the time is right. I will do everything in my power to help you. I suggest you get back to your common rooms. The Christmas holidays start soon and  you might want to start decorating the Great Hall tomorrow nice and early with the rest of the students". Nichole opened her mouth to speak but loud footsteps could be heard pounding down the corridor at an alarming speed.

Nichole edged closer to her sisters when suddenly McGonagall came in, her glasses slipping off of her face and her hat lopsided. "It's Sirius Black. He just broke into the Gryffindor common room".

Dumbledore nodded gravely before turning back to the sisters and beckoning the out. They all ran off to join their friends.

***

Cherry lay down next to Hermione and they whispered about the classes that day as they tried to forget all that happened that night. Cherry felt guilt building up inside of her as she saw Harry blankly staring up at the ceiling. She really wanted to tell him everything she knew so she could put his mind at ease but remembered Dumbledore's words that she cannot tell anyone until the time is right.

Nichole had met up with Draco before entering the Hall and he surprisingly seemed quite worried about her. Pansy and her had made amends and Nichole had taught Pansy the art of skincare so she actually looked decent. Blaise had been with Flint discussing Quidditch tactics before they heard that Nichole had never rode a broom before. They had begun talking about how Harry had fallen off his broom due to Dementors and had ruined his broom before Nichole snapped at them and Snape came over to tell them off.

The twins had watched Nichole from the other side of the Hall and ached for her to join them so they could discuss some new pranks. Only one twin however was looking at her longingly and taking in the way her eyes glistened in the moonlight and the way her hair shone before going to sleep.

Summer was next to Luna and they were having a lengthy conversation about Nargles before it was lights out.

***

Cherry woke up her back aching. She sat up and rubbed her eyes wondering where she was before realizing the recent break in that had happened. She scanned the Hall but had a slight panic attack when she realised her sisters weren't there. She then saw them both peeking out from in the hallway, looking at her before she calmed down and quietly made her way towards to entrance before her and her sisters made their way to the school kitchen

They all sat in silence as the House elves hustled around and prepared them some breakfast.

"It's going to be soon isn't it?" Summer said as she spread jam on her scone, breaking the silence.

Her sister nodded solemnly. Soon enough the Shrieking Shack incident would happen and they would have to be ready. Ready to make sure that Lupin didn't attack anyone and that he drank his potion.

Ready to catch Pettigrew and prove Black's innocence.

Ready to try and use Nichole's okay relationship to make sure Lupin doesn't get fired or that Snape doesn't come to the Shack.

In all fairness, this was a lot of pressure for a bunch of 14 year olds. Even back home when they were on the run from him, and hiding from him, they never felt this much pressure.

***

George walked in a dazed state beside Fred as they made their way to potions. All through the class he sat there staring off into his cauldron until Snape snapped at him.

Fred looked at his twin. He was incredibly worried. He never acted like this especially when they were about to plan a prank.

George and Fred walked down the hallway as they Gidding planned their next prank. Fred had shrugged his awkward silence.

" They're a bit distant you know", Fred said interrupting the silences and earning George's attention.

"Hmm?"

"The sisters. They are distant. Sure we all hang out and have fun but I just feel like this isn't the real them. They are hiding something".

George nodded slightly as he thought about it. Now that he did think about it they were a bit weird and secretive to be honest. And the Marauders Map recently disappeared too so maybe it had something to do with them.

No. George shook his head. How would they even know of it? They'd only been here for half a term and it was nearly Christmas. The only person who had knowledge of the map other than the twins was Lee and Nichole. It was impossible for her to have stolen it.

Or maybe it wasn't. George stopped walking.

'Freddie, you don't think Nichole asked her red-headed sister to steal the map do you?".

Fred shook his head. "I don't think so. If she did ask her sister then it would be obvious right? I mean she would feel guilty from stealing from her two best buds"

George wrapped his arm around Fred. "But she's a Slytherin, they can't be trusted"

"We'll just ask her"

The twin nodded making a silent agreement before heading to the Hall keeping an eye out for her .

And this was the first set-back or problem in the sisters 'flawless' plan.

Hope you enjoyed and quick question how do you put a GIF up here. I don't know how :( Honestly this is my first book and I feel that its ok. Not amazing like other books but its ok but I feel that I need more wholesome content, humour and drama in there to make it interesting.

-A