The Arrival and Search.

A few hours later Alisson arrived and Luther said "Hi , Alisson how was your trip back?" Alisson said "It was good. where is everyone else?" that's when Luther had to break the bad news to her "Klaus and Diego are mad at Vanya." Alisson asked "why?" Luther then exclaimed " five came back and he was shot but he was ok just very weak and then two masked people broke into to the house looking for five so Vanya and five went into a room and when the masked people left we went to check on Vanya and five but when we walked in Vanya was on the floor unconscious and five was missing." Alisson then asked "why are they so mad at Vanya then. we will find five." that's when Luther told her the worst news possible "Vanya told us that they put a bracelet on five that absorbs his time travel powers and because he was already so weak he will die in the next 48 hours if we don't find him and get the bracelet off of him." Alisson was so worried and said "we will find him." Luther said "I know but Klaus is heart broken." Alisson then came up with an idea.

The first step of her plan was to go and talk to Klaus and give him some hope but when she knocked on the door there was no answer so she tried again and again and then she opened the door and saw that Klaus was gone and the window was open. "Luther, Klaus is gone."  Luther then said that "Diego is in his room and he is so mad and he feels that this is his fault." Alisson then went to Diego's room and knocked on the door, that's when Diego yelled "what do you want?" Alisson opened the door and said "Hi Diego,  how ae you doing?" Diego  answered "I am fine." Alisson said " I know your not, so lets go and get five back before its too late." Diego nodded and then Alisson, Luther and Diego left the house in search for five and Klaus.

Meanwhile Hazel and Cha Cha  were holding five hostage Hazel then asked "So five, any last words?" Five responded breathing heavily " Screw you." That's when Cha Cha slapped him across the face and said "Don't do that again you hear me? five responded "No, because i wont live long enough to say it again." Cha Cha said "Shut up" then Cha Cha went up to five and started turning and twisting the bracelet that they put on him and then all of the sudden five started making a grunting noise and it sounded like he was in pain and then he passed out out of nowhere. during this Klaus was walking the streets when he received a message from hazel, it was a video of five passing out and then after he watched the video he received a phone call from Alisson he answered and Alisson said "where are you?" Klaus responded "I am outside of the motel that they are staying at I will send you the location." then they hung up and then half an hour later Luther, Alisson, and Diego arrived and when they walked into the room that they thought five was in there was nothing except for a bunch of blood on the carpet and a knocked over chair with rope all over it. that's when Klaus had a idea of where they had five and that's when he showed the video he had gotten from hazel and the others knew where five was.

Everyone got in the car and drove to the motel that they thought they were at but again they were wrong but there was blood on the carpet and a chair knocked over covered in rope again that's when they realized that they were trying to kill five and bleed him out but that's when they knew that they had less time then they thought. That's when they got another video from Hazel of five passed out but they were cutting him with knives. That's when Klaus lost it and started going crazy. Once they calmed Klaus down they watched the video again and then realized both of the video that Hazel sent them were filmed in the same location and then they new for sure where five was and at this time they only had 2 hours left before five would die.