Lets get out of here.

The next morning Klaus woke up and saw that five's stomach was bleeding all over and Klaus didn't know that to do because he didn't have anything to stop the bleeding, so he took off five's shirt and wrapped it around his stomach. Then Klaus heard a noise from down then hall and then he heard gun shots and he immediately covered five with a blanket and sat on the bed next to him to keep him safe. 

There were gunshots and screams and people grunting in pain. A few minutes later the gunshots stopped the screaming stopped and then someone came and opened the door, Klaus immediately jumped up and got in fighting stance but turns out it was Luther, Diego, Alisson, and Vanya. Klaus said "oh my god you guys came" then Vanya asked "where is five?" then Klaus walked over to the bed and pulled the covers so they could see five. Vanya asked "is he dead?" Klaus exclaimed "No, they ran test's on us and then they got mad at five and me because we kept it a secret about five's headaches." Vanya then said "How bad did they hurt him?" Klaus said "Just look" and he untied the shirt that was around five's waist. Vanya said "Oh my god." then Alisson said "we need to get going, Klaus and Diego get five and Luther, Vanya, and me we will keep watch." everyone agreed to the plan and once they made it out of the room Hazel was there and Luther started fighting him and then he said "go, I will catch up to you."  So they kept going.

Then they ran into Cha Cha and Alisson started fighting her and Alisson said "Go, I will meet you at the house" So Diego, Klaus, Vanya, and Five all left and made there way into the woods. With Diego and Klaus carrying five all of of the sudden Klaus fell to the ground and Vanya caught Five before he fell on the ground then Diego and Vanya placed five on the ground and then Vanya asked "are you ok Klaus?" Klaus said "yea just dizzy." Then Diego said " Is that blood on your arm?" then Diego pulled up Klaus's sleeve and saw the cut and then Klaus just passed out of the ground. So now Diego was carrying Klaus and Vanya was carrying Five.

Meanwhile Alisson had beaten Cha Cha and Luther had knocked out Hazel and then they both met up and saw Diego and Vanya in the woods carrying Five and Klaus when they caught up to them and asked "what happened to Klaus?" Diego said "he lost a lot of blood and fainted." then Luther then carried Klaus and Diego and Vanya carried five. Once they made it home they placed Klaus in a chair and gave him some stiches on his cut. Five was brought to his father, Diego showed his father Fives cut on his stomach and his father immediately said "bring him to the medical bed" once Five was on the medical bed his father came in the room and said 'he has lost a lot of blood, someone needs to give him some blood." everyone offered but Luther Couldn't because he was part ape, Vanya couldn't because she didn't have powers. Alisson said that she would and then she got her blood taken and after a hour five was all patched up and he was laying down in his bed. 

Klaus was awake but he was taking it easy. Luther sat down next to Klaus and said " How are you feeling?" Klaus answered "Not good, I feel like I let five down, I let him get hurt and I couldn't do anything to help." Luther said " You didn't let him down, you helped him with his headaches and you helped slow the bleeding on his stomach." Klaus said " I know but I just let him lay on the ground just watching him try to not scream in pain. It hurts, it felt like I was being shot." Luther said "I know how you feel." Klaus yelled " You don't know anything, you weren't there. you didn't watch five lay there in pain and you didn't feel the pain I felt so don't say that you know how it feels because you have no idea! All you seem to be able to do is make five feel like an outsider so don't get started with me Luther!" Then Klaus got up and walked away.

The next morning Alisson, Diego, Luther, and Vanya started having a family discussion without Five or Klaus. Luther said "What do we do?" Then Alisson said "What Klaus said, he wasn't lying" Then Diego said "you do treat five like an outsider. why?" then Vanya said " What did Five ever do to you? " Luther said "Nothing, five did nothing to me." Vanya said "Then why do you treat him like an outsider then?" that's when Five walked downstairs to see Alisson, Diego, Luther, and Vanya sitting on the couch. Five asked "what's going on?" Luther said "we are having a family discussion." Five said "So I am not part of the family?" Then he went back over to his room. Then Vanya said "good job making him feel part of the family Luther." Then she left the room walking after five. Vanya caught up with Five fairly quickly and she said "five just come back." five said "you guys had a family meeting without me. Was Klaus there?" Vanya said "No, it was only me, Alisson, Luther, and Diego." Then five said "So now you guys are going behind not only my back but Klaus's too." then he went into his room and slammed the door. Vanya kept trying to get in but five locked the door.

A few hours later Vanya went back to five's room and said " Five, Please let me in. I am sorry." Five said " You were one of the only people I trusted in this house and then you go and do that to me? How could you?!" Vanya said "I..I..I don't know. Just please let me in." Five then started crying then he said "Just go away Vanya." Then Vanya started crying and she said " Ok, bye." A few minutes later there was a knock on five's door. Five asked "Who is it?" the person behind the door said "Its me Klaus." Then Five got up and opened the door and said "Come in." Then Klaus said "Why are you crying?" Five wiped the tears from his face and said "I'm not." Then Klaus said "you can talk to me five." Then five started crying again and said " This morning I saw Vanya, Alisson, Luther, and Diego having family discussion without us. Vanya was trustworthy to me but then she went behind my back." Klaus said "We need to tell them our secret." Five said "yea, we do." 

Klaus went into his fathers office and grabbed the file. Then they both went downstairs and said "We need to have a family meeting right now." A few minutes later everyone was in the living room and Klaus said "So, Five and I have a secret, that we need to tell you." That's when Luther said " You see, this is why we cant trust five!" Then Alisson said " Let Klaus finish." Then Klaus said "Me and five are brothers." Vanya said " We know, Five is my brother, Diego's brother you know what I mean." Then Klaus said "your not listening to me, me and five are brothers by blood we share a mom and a dad." Then Luther said " Your lying, dad would have told us." Diego said "Yea, why would dad keep it a secret." then Five said "I have proof right here." then he started reading " I have come to the decision that number four (aka Klaus) and number five should not know that they are brother's because if they knew there existence on earth would be at risk. I have asked number three (aka Alisson) to rumor them into thinking they are adopted brothers and after I asked my lovely friend Lila to rumored number three to forget she ever rumored number four and number five." Then Five read farther then he had ever read before "There parents are locked away because they want there children back and they would stop at nothing until they got them back. I have never been one to steal but they were to valuable to let there potential go to waste." five kept reading " There parents didn't want to give them up but I couldn't resist and I took them from her arms..." Five looked at the file in silence for a minute then he started crying and dropped the file and ran back to his room and slammed the door.