Again?

The next morning when Vanya and Five woke up Vanya asked "hey five, how is your headache?" five answered "its a little better but it still hurts." Vanya then said "that's good" Five then nodded. After Vanya got up and left the room, Five went back to sleep. Fifteen minutes later Klaus woke up and saw that Five was asleep on top of his arm so Klaus decided to just go back to sleep because he knew that Five hasn't be able to have a good night sleep in along time and he didn't want to wake him.

About Half an hour later both Klaus and Five were asleep and then out of no where Five started holding his head and screaming in pain Klaus immediately woke up and asked "are you ok? what's wrong?" Five answered "My head hurts!" then five said "Do you hear that ringing noise?" "no" said Klaus then fives ears started bleeding and then he passed out because it became too much pain for him to handle.

Klaus then called Luther in because Luther was the only one in the house at the moment the others were out looking for Hazel and Cha Cha and when Luther came into the room and saw five with blood coming out of his ears and him unconscious on the bed Klaus asked Luther to help him and Luther did because he knew that he already messed up with five once he cant do it again. So Luther stopped the bleeding from his ears and Klaus tried waking him up but there was no luck he wasn't waking up.

A few minutes later Five was awake but he wasn't feeling good and his head was hurting so we gave him an icepack to hopefully stop it from hurting but it wasn't really helping him. Klaus came into the room about five minutes later and Klaus asked " How are you feeling?" Five answered "My head feels a little bit better but I feel like I am going to throw up and my hands keep glowing blue."  Klaus said "Well here is some medication to help with you nausea and your headache." "thanks Klaus." said five. 

Once Vanya arrived home she went upstairs to see five and when she opened the door she ushered over to him because he was holding his head and was grunting in pain when Vanya reached him she hugged him and said "its gonna be ok" after a minute for two of Vanya helping Five, Five fell asleep. 

A couple days later five was doing much better but at least 3 times a week he would get the headaches and no one new what was wrong with him. However Klaus didn't get the headaches Klaus fully recovered. Sometimes at least once a week Five would get the headache but he would bleed from his ears and nose.

Hazel and Cha Cha now wanted to kidnap not only Five but Klaus to because they wanted to run experiments on them because of the so called disease that they got. Klaus never got the headaches or the nose and ear bleeds, he fully recovered and no one new why five was still getting headaches and nose and ear bleeds. Vanya and Klaus were the only ones who could help five get through the pain.

Today was a different day five was feeling good and there was no headaches and that's when the it happened.