The Return!

On October 21st 1968, Klaus was eating breakfast and he saw a blue flash, so he decided to go check it out and when he did he saw the unimaginable, he saw five lying on the ground unconscious. So Klaus tried waking him up but he didn't budge, so then he checked his pulse and he was barely breathing. When Klaus turned five onto his back, he found out that five was shot and was bleeding from is shot wound.

Klaus treated and patched up fives wound's and then called everyone including Diego even though Diego was part of the reason five left. When everyone showed up they had a family meeting about five and what to do about it, Vanya loved five and didn't want to lose him again. When five woke up he limped to the room were he heard everyone talking and when everyone saw him Klaus ushered over to him to help him stand.

When Vanya saw five she was relieved and ran to him and hugged him, Vanya helped five get to his bed cause he needed rest. Five passed out immediately because he had used all of his strength walking around, Vanya refused to leave his side till he woke up. Before five woke up Klaus said to Vanya " I can stay with him, u should get some rest" Vanya said "no, the last time I left him I lost him I can't let that happen again" Klaus replied " let me stay with u then" Vanya nodded.

When five woke up he tried to get up but Vanya and Klaus stopped him and Then Klaus said "hey, take it easy you need your rest" then five asked "where is dad" Vanya said " he isn't here Cause he couldn't see u after u left". Klaus said " do u want anything" five replied "yes, to get out of this bed and go to dads office so I can look through his files" so Klaus and Vanya helped five to dads office and helped him search. Five found his fathers diary and read a a few words and yelled "Klaus, can we talk alone now" Klaus said "sure".

When Klaus and five were alone, five showed him the lag of the diary that he read and that's when they found out that they were brothers and shared a mom. Klaus hugged five and said "I finally have a real brother" five just grunted in discomfort because Klaus was hugging home way to hard.

After they found out that they were brother's Klaus helped five back up to his bed and five fell asleep fairly quickly. Vanya asked Klaus "Will five be ok?" Klaus said "I don't know. This is the second time that he has passed out like this." Vanya said "I know, we just have to hope for the best." Klaus nodded and then Vanya went to sleep. 

The next morning Diego showed up before five woke up and started talking to Klaus and asked "how is he doing?"  Klaus had a annoyed look on his face but he responded "He is doing fine." Diego asked "can I stay and wait for him to wake up? you need some sleep." Klaus immediately said "no, you are the reason he left." Diego said "I need to find a way to make it up to him. please Klaus give me a chance. Klaus silently nodded and said "you get one shot and of you mess it up then sham on you." Diego said thank you and then Klaus left the room.

When five woke up he saw Diego and his heart started beating fast and his palms started sweating.  Diego said "hi, how are you?" five replied "I am fine." Diego said "I am sorry I never should have hurt you the way I did I am sorry."  five said "its fine." after a few minutes of silence five fell back asleep and then Diego heard a window shatter from downstairs.