Tired (5)

Here is chapter 5!
It's not so long, but I promise to make longer ones in the future!

____________________________________

Chapter Text
A week had passed now, but it felt like months for Minho. He had not been eating anything and he was working way too much.

He knew his body really needed a break, but he just couldn't. He felt like he needed to get everything perfect and prove to his members that he was actually good. Even though they didn't think so.

He was now in the dance studio with the others. They had all learned the dance by now so they were pretty confident.

Minho had been pretty distant from his members lately. Not that they wanted to talk to him either, but Minho was feeling kind of hurt. He wanted them to come up to him, ask him if he's doing fine, give him a hug and tell him that everything was going to be fine.

He wasn't really a fan of hugs and skinship, but he really needed it right now. He wanted to just break down in someone's arms and cry.

Minho was drifting away in his own thoughts when Chan spoke up.

"Okay, we can all go home now. I talked to our manager and we're free to go"

Everyone went up and packed their stuff. Well, everyone except Minho. Chan noticed that Minho wasn't moving to pick up his things and went up to him.

Minho looked him in the eyes when he came closer. He was looking for anger or disappointment in his eyes, but there wasn't any.

"Hey, aren't you gonna come?" Chan asked and put his hand on Minho's shoulder, rubbing the shoulder softly.

Do you really wanna go? Sit in the car with people that hate you? Do you wanna go to the dorm where you will be surrounded by them?

Minho shrugged his thoughts away before he answered Chan.

"uh.. no, I'm gonna stay here a little longer. I'm still struggling with something"

it was a lie. Minho knew the dance fully and he wasn't struggling, but he needed to make up an excuse.

Chan raised a brow at him, but let it go.
It was pretty obvious that Chan knew he was lying, but Minho was very thankful for Chan letting it pass.

"okay, but don't stay too long. We have a big day tomorrow too and we can't have you getting overworked"

Minho just nodded and watched as Chan left the room. He went up the couch that they had in the studio and sat down.

He didn't know why, but he felt his eyes suddenly tear up, stinging as he tried to hold them in.

You crybaby

Minho felt his body tense up when the voice came. He certainly didn't need to hear all the shit that he was about to come.

Are you seriously gonna cry now? You have nothing to cry over, nothing.

"leave me alone.." he whispered softly, lowering his head.

What are you even doing right now? Huh? Sitting down when you should be dancing? And you wonder why people say you're lazy?

"I- I just a b-break"

The reason why Minho decided to stay at the studio wasn't because he needed to practice more. He wanted to stay so he could have some time alone. Without feeling this fear. He wasn't scared of his members, but he was scared of what he was going to do. He had been struggling a lot lately and he didn't want to take his anger out on them again.

Coward. You can't even stay with your member huh? They're supposed to be your brothers and you're just ignoring them and ruining everything.

"P-please just stop"

Why? You deserve to know this. You deserve to know how bad of a person you are. How selfish you are. And don't even get me starting on how you look! I'm sure even your mirror is scared of you.

Minho was sobbing by now. He was tired and really didn't want to hear this, but he was too weak to fight it.

He walked up to the mirror and took at look at himself. He looked like shit. He was pale, he had bags under his eyes and straight up looked dead.

he had lost a lot of weight as well. He had lost about 5 kg in a week, but he still didn't think it was enough. He still looked just as fat as he was earlier. All of the members were on a diet now as well, so it was a good time to lose a lot of weight. It's not like anyone would notice it now.

Hw was thankful for not having his cold anymore, but he was still feeling like shit. His body was weak. Not from being sick this time, but from not eating.

You see this? You're still just as fat as you've always been. I'm sure the other members are ashamed of having such a pig in their group.

That's where his body had enough. He fell down to the floor screaming.

"PLEASE JUST LET ME BE ALONE!"

His body was shaking and his tears were flowing out.

Just then, someone walked in. He didn't think anyone else was in the building, but he was wrong. Next he heard a female voice talking.

"Minho-ah"

Minho wiped his tears fast and turned his head around to look at the person.

"M-Momo?"

________________________

A/N
I'm just gonna let you guys know that I will be writing another story as well.

I'm not going to stop posting this one, but I will be doing one as well, so don't worry :)

It's still a stray kids + BTS story 🤭😏
It's a story based on an au made by @kwoobumx on TikTok !