Love (18)

AYYYYY a post! :D

I guess a little romance is getting mentioned in this chapter as well ;)

ALSooooOO forget what I said about the story soon being done, I don't think so anymore :D

Some more angst is startingggg

It's not so long either :(((

______________________________________________________

They arrived safely at the jype building, ready to go through their routine. This time without their choreographer.

All of them put their bags down on the practice floor and got up to start. "Okay, everyone get into your position" Chan said and everyone followed his command.

Minho was doing pretty good so far. they had gone through their song, victory song, two times. It was when they were gonna start the third round, Minho's body couldn't continue. After learning from his past mistakes, he walked straight up to Chan and told him. "Chan Hyung.. I don't think I can continue now"

Chan just smiled sadly at him and put his hand on Minho's shoulder. "That's ok. You can take a break"

Doing as Chan said, Minho sat down by the mirror. He picked up an apple he had taken with him and took a bite. It felt good to get the apple down. Both physical and mentally. It made him happy to know that he was getting better. He spent the rest of the practice watching the other guys.

"You ready to go home, hyung?" Jisung asked. Minho had dozed off completely, being too tired to keep up. He looked up at Jisung with confused eyes, but got up as soon as he realized the time. The younger only laughed at the other's confusion.

Minho giggled softly before going to search for his bag, but it was nowhere to be found. "Chan took it if you're looking for your bag" He turned around and faced Jisung again. "Oh"

Before Minho could say anything more, Jisung took his hand and they walked out of the building together, hand in hand. Jisung got in the car, dragging Minho inside beside him. The older's cheeks turned into a slight red color. They held hands for the rest of the ride.

Again, they arrived safely in their dorm.

Seungmin walked straight up to Felix and mentioned for him to follow him into the bedroom. Felix just followed quietly after. "I know we're still sweaty and stuff, but I think we should talk now" Seungmin explained. Felix only nodded and hummed. It made sense that the boys talked now because everyone else was busy showering and getting ready for bed.

Seungmin let out a sigh before asking. "Okay, so, what's wrong? Don't say it's nothing because I can tell something's bothering you"

Felix looked down and started sniffling. Seungmin hugged the boy as soon as he heard his small sobs. It was a little gross since they were all sweaty, but Seungmin honestly couldn't care less now. He needed Felix to know that he was there. "I know it isn't right.. I know that", Felix started. "What isn't right?" Seungmin asked carefully, still hugging the crying boy. "I think I'm in love with Changbin Hyung".

Seungmin looked at him surprised and let go. He had a feeling that Felix was crushing on Changbin, but was surprised to hear the word love. "You love him? Or do you just like him?"

Felix stayed quiet for a few seconds. "I-I love him" he sobbed quietly. Seungmin only smiled and hugged him again. "And why is that a bad thing?" he asked. Love wasn't supposed to be wrong. Why would Felix ever think that?

"Seungminnie... It's Changbin! He's my bandmate! I don't even know if he likes guys.... Oh god, what if he finds out and hates me! Why did this have to happen to me?" Felix whined, still sobbing. Seungmin looked at him with pity in his eyes. Felix was right. They didn't know anything about Changbin's sexuality. Obviously Changbin could never hate Felix. That was for sure.

"Felix, calm down, ok? Listen, you're right about not knowing his sexuality, but please, Changbin hating you? He could never! He loves you too much to ever hate you"

Felix had calmed down a little after the younger's words. Small sobs were still leaving his lips, but he felt safe there in Seungmin's arms.

Minho went to take a quick shower as soon as they entered. Even if he didn't work as much as the others, Chan made him get in first. Minho was confused, but still listened to their leader. He only took a quick shower.

Wearing only a towel around his waist, he walked outside to put on some clothes. Normally he would take the clothes with him inside the bathroom, but he was in such a rush now that he forgot. Just when he opened the bathroom door, he was met with Hyunjin. He was sitting on Minho's bed, waiting for the other to finish his shower.

"W-what are you doing here?" Minho asked, stuttering in fear of being seen.

Hyunjin noticed the other slowly hiding himself behind the bathroom door, not wanting to be seen. He was still trying to recover, and was still anxious about his own body. "I can look away while you change, Hyung"

Minho smiled softly before changing into his outfit fast. He knew Hyunjin would stay, but he didn't want to keep him waiting for too long. He tapped the younger's shoulder when he was done changing and ready to talk about whatever Hyunjin came here for.

"Do you need anything Jinnie?" Minho asked and sat down on the bed, beside Hyunjin. "Hmmm.. no, not really. I just wanted to talk a little I guess. How are you feeling?"

Minho shrugged and met Hyunjin's sparkly eyes before giving the boy an actual answer. . "Good? I honestly don't know anymore. I feel so empty, but still full, you know?"

Hyunjin smiled sadly and ambraced him into a hug. "Just know that we're always here for you, Hyung. You don't have to hide your emotions anymore. You can tell me anything, tell us everything. We would never judge you"

Minho let his body relax in Hyunjin's arms. He felt safe there. A little smile formed on his face. "Thank you Hyunjinnie, it really means a lot"

It was a good thing Hyunjin had already taken a shower as well, because if not, Minho would be just as stinky as he was.

Being too lazy to go downstairs, he just laid down onto his bed and played some video games on his phone. He really wanted to go through social media as well, but being in this state, he wasn't allowed. He knew they didn't want him going through it because of his own safety. Minho, being the smart guy he is, decided to listen to them.

Chan was downstairs making himself some food before he was gonna go to bed. He was just as tired as the others and wanted nothing more than to get some rest.

*pling*

A new message popped up on his phone screen.

It was a hidden number, so he assumed it was just a sasaeng. Just when he was about to put the phone down, another message popped up. This time he decided to check.

He stared at the phone for a few seconds before it slipped out of his fingers, making everyone turn their attention to him.

"What happened?" Jeongin asked, scared.

"T-take a look at this" He answered and showed them the picture.