I don't need help (6)

Eyy I'm writing this in class because I'm bored :D

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SELF HARM SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

This one is coming earlier as well :3

________________________________________________________________________________

"M-Momo?"

Momo saw Minho sitting on the cold floor in the dance room. The whole room was pretty cold, but the mirrors were foggy after all the dance they had done earlier. 

"Hey, are you ok?" she said and walked over to Minho. 

He was still on the ground and it didn't look like he was planning to get up right now. He was panting hard and Momo got more and more worried the closer he got to him. 

He didn't answer her question and layed down. "I'm ok, Momo" he assured her and sighted. "There is just so much stress lately and I'm really tired". Stray Kids and Twice had not been in a lot of contact lately because both groups had upcoming performances and shows that they had to prepare for.

Momo walked all they way up to Minho and sat down beside him. "You know you can talk to us if something is bothering you, right?"

Minho was still a little shaky and he didn't trust his voice to be stable enough to talk, so he just nodded to Momo's words. She got up and walked out of the door. She looked back once more before walking out and into the room where Twice was.

When the door shut, Minho walked  back to the couch and layed down there. 

What are you gonna do now, huh? sleep?  You're not going to sleep. You hear that?  If you're gonna go to sleep, then you're going to sleep for lifetime.

"W-What?" He didn't care that he was talking out loud anymore. No one was here, so no one could hear him anyways.

It's not that hard. Just take some pills and all your suffering will be over.

Minho's head shot up at those words and he sat up. 

'N-no I could never! My suffering might be over, but I'll cause the others a lot of suffering! Stay will also get hurt", he thought over what he said and then remembered all the comments that he read about himself online. "A-atleast.. some stays.. I guess", he said and lowered his head again as he felt his eyes fill up with tears.

I'm sure stays would get hurt and sad if something happened to the other members, but you? Nooo! If you even think that they like you, then yiu're just straight up stupid, bt you already know that right? 

"I'm not s-stupid"

You're even stupid for not realizing that you are"

Tears were now streaming down his face again for the, he didn't even know how many, times. 

After he had relaxed for some time and calmed down completely, he decided to call Chan. Even though he didn't want to go home, he didn't want to worry the others. 

He picked up the phone from the table and dilated in the number. He waited for Chan to pick up, but he didn't. Minho was just about to hang up, when he heard a voice from the other line.

"Hello?"

"Can you pick me up, Chan?"

"Minho? Of course I can. I'll be there in ten"

"Ok.."

Minho hung up and went over to pack his bag. He almost faintet when he leaned down to open the bag, but he was able to stay up. His body was ready for bed, but his mind wasn't.