Hell breaking loose (19)

sorry for a little late update :D I was traveling so it was hard to write anything *lip bites*

Get ready for some sad shit. Or.. it's chaotic AF.. so yeah

INCLUDES: SELF HARM, SUICIDE ATTEMPT D:

___________________________________

Chan's face was getting paler and paler for every second passing. How could this have happened?

"O-oh my god" Seungmin said and put his hands over his mouth. This was bad. Really bad. "What are we going to do about this?"

Tears were falling down Chan's cheeks. "This is all my fault.. If I had seen Minho's messages earlier, we could have taken the guy". Everyone looked up at him confused. Seungmin was the only one who understood and walked over to the crying boy, wrapping his arms around him and pulled him over to the couch.

"It's not your fault, Hyung, none of us knew anything about it. Don't blame yourself"

Chan just continued crying into Seungmins shirt while the other guys still looked at them, having no idea what was going on. "What are you talking about?" Jeongin asked quietly and stepped forward. "What aren't you guys telling us?"

Seungmin let out a sigh and felt tears build up in his own eyes just at the thought of Minho in the swimming hall. "That one night.. when we came home late. UmmM" Seungmin's voice cracked and a sob left his lips. Jisung was quick to embrace him in a comforting hug. "Minho had gotten b-blackmailed and he w-was told to meet up i-in the swimming hall" Tears streamed down his face, but he needed to man up and tell them quickly. He took a deep breath. "He met up there and.. was sexually harassed and beaten". Everyone was looking at him. Both Hyunjin and Felix had started crying as well.

Changbin noticed Felix crying and pulled him into a hug, letting Felix cry onto his shirt. "Blackmailed? With what?" Changbin asked, feeling tears form. "Those pictures" Everyone turned away from Seungmin and looked at Chan who was pointing at the phone. They all were just begging for Minho not to have seen the pictures that were posted.

Minho was still laying in bed. He was getting bored from playing all the video games and decided to open Twitter twitter. He hadn't opened the app in a long time and really wanted to see what new things that had happened.

He searched up 'Stray Kids' and after a few scrolls on the hashtag, one tweet caught his attention.

@Felixsprettyfreckles: OMG GUYS DID Y'ALL SEE THE PICTURES AS WELL???!?!! Hold crap, why would anyone ever post smt like that?! Poor Minho

Minho raised a brow. 'Poor Minho'? What pictures. He opened the tweet and looked at the replies.

@Soonieisbeautiful: YES I SAW IT TOO. HOW DID THAT PERSON EVEN GET THE PHOTO? AND WHAT WERE ALL THOSE SCARS?? HOLY FUCK, DOES MINHO SELF HARM????

@babychangbin4life: yes i did :(((( I can't belive anyone would ever do such a thing!

@Chansthickthighs: He probably uploaded it himself because he wants attention.

→@Seubgminsbrokenglasses reply to @Chansthickthighs: stfu

Those comments scared him. Did they see his pictures? No they couldn't have.... He met up at the swimming hall, so he didn't break the promise. He scrolled further down in the comments to try to find more answers.

@Straykids1fan: What pictures????????? I'm confused

→ @Felixsprettyfreckles reply to @Stratkids1fan: here *link*

Minho opened the link.

A picture flashed onto his screen. A picture of him. Not just any picture, but the picture of him naked, his scars on full display. A tear fell onto his phone, followed by more tears. He felt like screaming.

"oh no oh no WHY?!" he screamed loudly and got up from his bed. He hurried up into the bathroom and took out a razor he had hidden and went right onto slashing his skin open. It wasn't enough. He needed something more.

He left the bathroom and immediately locked the door to the bedroom. He couldn't have anyone barging in. The others must have heard it from downstairs because loud knocks were heard from the other side of the door now. "Minho, open the door!" Chan yelled from the other side. Minho just started sobbing loudly. He went up to the window and opened it, feeling the wind hit his face.

"Fucking hell.." Chan mumbled and kicked the door. Jeongin and Changin did the same. The door still wasn't opening at all. That's when Hyunjin remembered something. He had borrowed another one of the keys a few days earlier, and he ran up to his room to get it. He came back with it in his hands. "Move!" He pushed the other boys away before putting the key inside the keyhole, twisting it. The door opened and they ran straight in. What they were met with, made them all stop.

Minho was sitting on the edge of the window, his feet hanging into free air. One push and he would fall to his death.

Chan walked slowly up to Minho. "One more step and I'll jump!" Minho yelled, tears streaming down his face. His arms were sliced open and blood was pouring out. Just the loss of blood there could be enough to kill him.

"Minho.. Get down from there.. come to us" Seungmin tried, but Minho just looked away and stared out into the dark night. Minho chuckled sadly before stating. "The only way I'm gonna go down, is by jumping out of here".

Chan walked closer. He knew what Minho had said, but he also knew it wouldn't help to just stand there, looking at the broken boy. "Please Minho.. We're gonna help you.. We can get the pictures away" Of course the pictures would always be out in some way. It's not like they could remove them from everywhere, but that wasn't important for them to say right now. "CHAN I'M NOT JOKING, I WILL JUMP!" Minho cried out. He was shaking. All he wanted to do was just jump and feel the worries disappear. But he also didn't want to die. He didn't want to lose his best friends. the people who meant everything to him. He didn't want to lose what he had worked so hard for all these years.

He was driven away from his thoughts when Chan ran up to him. Keeping his promise, Minho jumped. He fent two arms drag him inside the windom and he cried and screamed for them to just let him fall. Of course they didn't listen og kept dragging him until he was laying on the bedroom floor. "NO LET ME JUMP" He yelled and cried loudly.

Seungmin was standing on the other side of the room, calling their manager.

Felix took a hold of Minho and held him close. The boy was still trying to get out of his embrace and get back to the window, but Felix held him. "Shhh calm down Minho.. You're safe now" Felix comforted, trying to keep his shaking voice quiet. "No... I want to.." Minho started a sentence, but was cut off when his vision went black.

"O-our manager is coming over... Also I called the ambulance" Seungmin said and looked back at Minho's bleeding arms. "Someone get a towel or something to stop the bleeding!"