He saw? (9)

Ye, I'm really getting a lot of inspiration right now, so I'm writing in class again ;)))

TWO UPDATES IN A WEEK? WHAAATTTT???

Also, my friend is making a story on wattpad as well! It's not about Stray Kids or kpop, but shes great :D             She just posted the first chapter ;))) Her account name is 

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm so excited! We haven't gone swimming in forever!", Jisung literally yelled from the back seat. Their manager was driving them while Chan was sitting in the passenger's seat. The rest of the boys, including Minho, was in the back. Everyone was so excited. At least almost everyone. Minho was sitting by the window, looking out. His body was trembeling and shaking, while tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. 

Changbin, who was sitting beside him, noticed that something was wrong and took the older's hand in his own. Minho was surprised by the action. He knew that Changbin was going to ask him if he was ok or something like that, so he decided to speak up before Changbin had the chance. 

"I'm fine.. just tired".

Changbin let out a sight before grabbing Minho's other hand as well. "That's okay.. just tell me if something is wrong", he assured Minho with a smile which the other returned. He nodded before looking back outside the window.

After some time, they were finally there. They all got out of the car and went inside to the locker room to get changed. 

Minho's eyes widened when they walked in. They had already been given a locker each. That meant that he had to change with them. They would be able to see him.  

But then he noticed something else as well. His locker was actually a little further away. 'why is it like that?'

Probaby so they won't have to see you. One thing is seeing you with clothes, but do you really think it's any better to see you naked?

"Why is your locker further away from our's?" Seungmin asked him. "I don't know, but I found my name here", Minho answered and Seungmin walked away. Minho was still confused. Why couldn't he have one closer to the others? Not that he wanted to, but it kinda scared him. 

It would be way to suspicious if he went to the toilet to change, so he did it beside his locker. He hurried up and put on his swimming trunks and his white shirt that he had to wear. His eyes wandered around the place to see if any of his members were there, but he didn't see anyone. 'Thank god, I'm alone'

You sure?

Minho ignored his thoughts and took a quick shower before he walked into the swimming hall. His members were sitting at the edge of the pool and looked up when they saw Minho waddling towards them. Just when Minho was about to sit down beside them, their swimming coach came up to them. 

The cameras started when they had finally lined up beside the pool. They were gonna start off with stretching before getting in the water. Everyone was stretching very extra to try to be funny on camera. Minho was just trying to hide himself as much as possible. He couldn't make the other look bad on camera just because he was fat. That's what he told himself. 

He tried hard to smile. It was difficult but he did it. No one said anything about it. What he found even more hard, was trying not to cry when he saw the way their swimming coach looked at him. Or even more right, his body. 

After some time of stretching, they all went into the water. The first game they were doing was a relay in the water. His hip was burning so bad and all he wanted was just to go home and curl up under his cover.