Did you? (12)

So guess who started writing and then accidently deleting everything :')

Whatever, I had just written like 200 words-

This chapter might also make someone feel a little uncomfortable!

________________________________________________________________________________

Seungmin and Chan arrived at the swimming hall fast. None of them had talked during the ride. Both of them being to nervous and scared so say a thing. As soon as they parked, both of them ran inside the building. 

Since they had been there before, they knew where everything was. They hurried up and ran into the locker room. There they were greeted by an unpleasant sight. Not Minho, but his clothes laying all over the floor. That made them worry even more. Especially considering that Minho had been gone for almost  hours. 

"No no no, please don't say anything really bad happened", Chan said grabbed his hair in frustration. He ran into the actual swimming hall and looked for the boy. 

After walking all the way in, he found him. 

Minho was sitting into the wall, crying and holding his knees close to him.Chan ran and sat down in front of him, Seungmin following fast after. 

The poor boy was shaking and crying his heart out.

That's when Chan realized something else as well. The boy was completely naked. Chan felt rage starting to build up inside him. He wasn't mad at Minho, but the person who did this to him.

Seungmin was about to put his hand on Minho's shoulder, but stopped when they heard Minho whispering quietly and shaky. "P-please do-ont h-hurt me a-anymore"

Both Chan and Seungmin broke at Minho's words. What had happened before they came in?

"Minho, It's Chan", Chan said softly and tried to lift Minho's cheek a little up, so he could see them, but Minho flinched. This was bad. Very bad.

"Minho, sweetie, I need you to just look up at me", he said softly and luckily, Minho lifted his head. His eyes and cheeks were red from crying, but there was something else as well.. His chin had a small, but still visible, bruise. He also had one by his collarbone and on his left cheek. 

"Minho... what happened?" Seungmin asked, but Minho just started to sob again.

"H-he", Minho's voice was shaky. He tried to tell them, but nothing came out.

Chan was now full of rage, but he held it inside himself so he wouldn't scare the boy even more. 

"Shhh.. You don't have to tell us right now.. let's wait until we get home huh?", Chan said softly while stroking Minho's cheek softly.

"N-no! I can't go h-home! W-What if t-they see me-e?"

Both of the boys understood what Minho ment. He didn't want the other members finding out about this. Obviously they would have to tell them later because this was bad, but this was not the time. Minho needed to calm down first.

"That's ok, honey.. They won't find out"

Seungmin studied Minho's body. (NO not in like a harmful way, but he was checking him for injuries!) He could see some bruises, but there was something that was worrying him even more. He was so skinny. You could see his bones poke out of his body. They really needed to have a long talk with Minho, but not now.

Minho tried to stand up, but his body was in so much pain that he just broke down. "I-I'm sorry", ha said quietly and looked down at his feet, ashamed. 

"Do you want me to carry you?", Chan suggested, but Minho hesitated a little. "I'm probably too heavy", he mumbled for only Chan to hear. Chan just picked him up and started walking out. Minho found it a little awkward and weird considering the fact that he was completely naked, but chan couldn't care less. He carried him all the way to the locker room and sat him down on a bench.

"Let's put your clothes back on"

Minho really appreciated how softly Chan was talking to him, but he was mostly ashamed. He didn't want his members to see him like this. He was disgusting. Why did they even care?

Chan helped him put on his pants, but he got everything else on himself. 

It was nice to see how they cared for him, but did he really deserve this? He brought thsi upon himself. If he had just noticed the camera, none of this would have happened.

Chan carried him to the car and put him in the passenger's seat. They drove home safely. Even though the ride was quiet and no one were talking, Minho found it comforting.

Now was the hard part. How could they get Minho inside, without anyone noticing it. It was pretty late by now, but all the members used to stay up till pretty late. 

They ended up just taking him quietly up to his room and when Hyunjin aksed where Minho had been, Seungmin just told them that he was ok and would talk to them later. He didn't to worry the others and then not tell them, so he just told them that everything was fine.

Of course the others just brushed it off and Seungmin walked up to Minho's and Chan's room. 

Poor Minho was just laying in the bed, still shaking and eyes still glossy. 

"Ok Minho.. I'm not gonna make you tell me what happened, but do you mind if I ask some questions?", Chan said calmly and stroked Minho's hair softly.

Minho just shaked his head. He knew he needed to tell them what happened and answering questions are a lot easier than telling.

"Listen so we know about the messages.. and honestly... I just wanna get right to it.... D-did you get.. raped?" Chan asked as tears filled his eyes.

Minho knew he would ask about something like that, but that wasn't exactly what happened. "No... I didn't get.. raped? But.. h-he touched me.. inappropriately.. and hurt me"

Tears started dripping from all of the boys's eyes. 

"I think we should have a good conversation about this.. and I think this is the best time to have it.." Seungmin said and Chan nodded.

Minho sighed and started talking.

This would be a long night.