relapse (16)

I think I'm gonna end this soon-

Maybe till chapter 20 hehe

This also incudes self harm, sadly D:

____________________________________

Chan walked back into the living room after a long talk with their manager. He walked up to Minho and sat down beside him on the couch.

Minho was half asleep when he felt an arm over his shoulder. Softly and calmly, he looked up and met Chan's friendly eyes.

"I talked to our manager"

That made Minho tense up a little. Did he tell him everything? Did their manager hate him now? Was he gonna get kicked out of the group? Chan must have noticed MInho's reaction, so he quickly continued.

"We're still gonna do the stage, but" he took the younger's hand and rubbes small circles on the other's palm. "Do you want to participate as well? You don't have to if you're not ready"

Did he want to participate? Of course.

Did he feel ready for it? No.

"Well, I-I don't really know? I want to! It's just.. I don't feel ready for something like that right now"

Chan nodded at Minho's words. He was proud of Minho for finally being so open and tell them when he needed a break. "I don't want to stress you with this, but I need you to tell me today. It's just two weeks left, so we need answers"

"I want to participate. I don't wanna let Stay down and I think it will be good for me"

The older pulled him closer to his chest and let out a sigh.

"That's okay, but remember, if you start feeling bad in any type of way, come to me, talk to me. Don't be afraid to ask for help. We'll help you no matter what, sweetie"

A smile formed on Minho's face. "Thank you, Hyung"

"You don't have to thank me, baby. We're family, and family takes care of each other"

They were suddenly interrupted by a lound and whiny Hyunjin. "Hyungssss! Can we start breakfast now?"

The two oldest giggeled a little before walking over to the others by the dining table. Everyone was already sitting there, ready to eat.

Minho sat down beside Chan and Jisung. He felt comfort when being with Jisung. They were total besties and actually very similar.

They all started digging into the pancakes that Felix made this morning. Surprisingsly, they weren't burnt. Felix was their ultimate master chef, but he still found it hard to make pancakes. Just a week ago, he and Seungmin almost burned the dorm down because they forgot about the pancakes they were making.

Jisung looked over to Minho and saw that the older hadn't even touched his food yet. Not that he had expected him to, but seeing it after knowing everything, he couldn't help but to feel bad. Why Minho? Why did this happen to his Hyung? Why couldn't it just have happened to him instead? Jisung knew this wasn't the right way to think, so he just pushed his thoughts away.

"uh.. are you gonna t-try a bit?" he asked Minho, mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

"Yeah", Minho answered shortly. He didn't want to miss their mama performance, and if he wanted to join, he needed food in his system.

Slowly, he took one small bite of the pancake and swallowed it. It burned his throat a little, but so far, it was ok.

He took another bite and the another. He had almost eaten the whole pancake before he needed to stop. He was full. Not trying to seem rude, he smiled and shoved the plate slowly away. "The pancakes were great, Felix" he said and felt his smile getting wider when he met Felix's happy and shiny eyes.