Part 2

Ophelia

My eyes shot open and I started to panic when all I could see was darkness. I felt my surroundings with my hands and I could feel a steel floor that was vibrating, all of a sudden my body shifted to the left and my head landed on what felt like a car window. I was in a moving car. Something was on top of my head and my mouth was taped. Then I started to freak.

I muffled in to the tape "help me" then tears started falling. I remembered my hands were free. What idiot kidnappers would forget to tie someone's hands? I quickly took the bag off my head and took the tape off. I scanned my surroundings to see where I was and how to get out. There was a blonde stranger driving.

Niall.

He must've not noticed that I was awake yet, he was too busy focusing on the road driving fast to get to his next destination. I tried to look for a weapon or something heavy near me to knock him out with but I couldn't find anything.

I seen my purse in the corner and grabbed it quickly searching for my phone with shaky hands. I found my phone and seen it was on 2%. I sighed in frustration. The first person I texted was Lily telling her to "call the police, I think I'm being kidnapped." She responded quickly but it was a drunken response. She said "Sure you are." And then sent a laughing emoji. She didn't believe me.

I couldn't text my mom because I'll have to tell her the truth about me going to a college party and getting kidnapped. She would freak out.

Then I heard a phone ring. My eyes shot down to my phone making sure I turned my ringer off so Niall won't hear it but my screen was still black. I looked over at Niall as he answered his phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey Haz." Niall said to the guy on the phone.

"Niall! What the fuck? You should've been here by now! Is she still in the car with you?" The guy on the phone said referring to me. He sounded highly upset.

"Yeah she's still under the anesthetic and don't worry I'm driving as fast as I can." Niall said stopping at a red light. Now's my chance to jump out. I took a deep breath and opened the back door. Niall whipped his head around quick. I tried to jump out of the van but my legs were weak due to the anesthetic.

I fell on what felt like the road. I tried to get up and run but my legs made me fall again. This time I just yelled for help while crying.

I seen Niall get out of the van sighing. I got up with all my strength and stood up with wobbly legs. My hands were shaking and my legs weren't working, I was a mess.

"C'mon sweetheart, back in the van you go." He said sweetly while lifting me up. I tried to kick and punch but he wasn't budging. I screamed 'no' with a hoarse voice.

"Niall! Niall! Did she get away?!" The guy on the phone screamed.

Niall took some rope from the front seat and tied my hands up and put another layer of tape on my mouth.

"No Haz, she tried but her legs aren't working well." Niall said smirking at me.

"Good. Just get her here safely." The guy sighed hanging up.

There was no way I was escaping now. Niall locked the doors and tied my hands behind my back. The rope was tied so tightly, I would've thought this guy was a boy scout.

After a few minutes the van stopped. Niall got out to get me and I scooted as far away from him as possible. I tried not to injure my wrist by scooting backwards. Niall tried grabbing my leg but I kicked him square in the balls with all the strength in my leg.

He fell to the ground with a soft thud and a groan escaping his lips. My breathing was fast and heavy. I felt my hair sticking to my forehead as sweat left it's mark underneath.