Part 10

Warning! This chapter contains slight smut and mature content.

Ophelia

I felt weird inside.

Butterflies were in my tummy.

I wasn't nervous or anything but I mean I almost died so that could be why there was this feeling inside of my stomach.

But no. I've felt this before.

2 years ago with my first boyfriend. We were kissing and I felt this exact way. But Harry didn't even have to kiss me or touch down there. His words turned me on...

Harry's words turned me on...

I was in denial. There's no way my kidnapper has this effect on me. He's way older than me and he isn't attracted to me. I mean I'm not attracted to him. Right?

Wait. Am I attracted to Harry?

No.

I'm going crazy.

Am I?

There was only one way to make sure I wasn't going crazy and only one way to prove my thoughts wrong.

I reached inside of my underwear and felt myself.

I was soaked.

No.

There's a mistake.

It must be my period.

That's why my tummy feels this way.

I pulled my hands out of my underwear to expect blood but it was clear and sticky.

I was in denial.

Fuck. I like Harry.

There was only one thing to do to get rid of this urge.

Masturbation.

As much as I don't want to because of the situation I'm in right now from being kidnapped, I have to or else I'll soak through my undies and the boxers he let me wear. Harry will get suspicious when he washes them tomorrow.

I have to.

I lied on the big guest bed that I've been sleeping on and took off his boxers and my panties. I spread my legs and inserted two fingers inside myself.

I let out a small gasp but quickly covered my mouth, scared Harry will hear.

Then I went in and out slowly.

Closing my eyes, I imagined Harry kissing my neck.

Ew no.

I need to imagine something else like a hot actor or something not Harry.

There was no one I can think of.

Harry's the main thing on my mind. I fucking hate it. He shouldn't be in my brain like this. I shouldn't be thinking about him running his hands up and down my thighs.

His smirk. That damn butterfly tattoo. The way he looks in my eyes. And that fucking cross necklace.

God no!

This can't happen.

That's it I'm forcing myself to sleep. I don't care if he sees stains in my panties. It's his fault that I'm in this predicament in the first place.

I huffed and laid flat on the bed.

Hearing the faint sounds of crickets outside and hearing the air blasting through the vents.