Part 5

AN- TRIGGER WARNING! ATTEMPT OF SELF HARM!

Ophelia

I was livid. I couldn't control myself from shaking. My body was boiling from anger on the inside and I was a nervous wreck on the outside.

Here I was, sitting on the steps of the person that kidnapped me. Sitting alone and frightened. My anxiety was getting worse by the minute. The walls were closing in on me, even though the house was huge with tons of space.

"Stop crying. Stop it." I whispered to myself to try and stop myself from full on panicking.

Everything just feels like a nightmare that I wish I could wake up from. Out of all people, I was kidnapped. Me, the girl with good grades and an actual family. I don't even know if my parents are looking for me.

I turned around and looked at the door to the guest bedroom. Harry is quiet. I think it's good that he thinks about this and decides to come to a conclusion that he made a mistake by kidnapping me.

I got up from the top step and walked into his room, not caring if he yells anymore.

While closing the door, I looked around at his room. The comforter was on the floor and his white bedsheets were twisted up on top of the mattress. I walked over to the bed and felt the material through my fingers.

More tears steamed down my face falling on the bed making a small sound.

I decided to use the bathroom while I'm in here, I haven't went all day. I passed the mirror and decided to avoid looking into it because I know I look a hot mess.

Once I used the bathroom and washed my hands I heard Harry's doorbell ring. What the fuck.

Then I heard Harry quickly open the door to the guest bedroom.

He rushed past me and turned around before giving me a glare.

"Stay in my room. Don't come out." He sternly said, pointing his finger at me and clenching his jaw.

I stayed silent and rolled my eyes at him. I got on my hands and knees to look over the ledge.

All I could hear was his footsteps as he walked downstairs to answer the door.

"Who is it?" He asked while looking through the peephole.

"Police open up."

Finally, the police. I never liked the police but I'm happy to hear and see them now.

"Uh one second." Harry said with fear in his voice.

It was weird seeing Harry so nervous. He turned around and grabbed a marker and a paper and started writing something on it. I couldn't see exactly what he was writing but I was curious to know.

Then he flipped the paper and put it up against his back so I could read it. It said,

If you make a sound or make a stupid signal, I'll kill the both of you

Reading that sentence on the paper instantly made my stomach drop. It gave me second thoughts on trying to get the officer's attention.

But at the same time, it's my only chance of freedom and going home.

All these thoughts ran through my head. So much could happen in a matter of minutes. If I try to get the attention of the officer then Harry will talk his way out of the questions that the officer asks then it's over for me, Harry could easily kill me and I fear that.

This can all be avoided though.

Think Ophelia think.

Falling down the stairs? Breaking something upstairs making the officer come check it out? I have no clue what to do.