Part 8

Harry

I was sitting downstairs on the kitchen waiting for Ophelia to wake up. I had just got off the phone with Louis. He told me there was business to handle at a further location later tonight and all the guys had to be there so no one would be able to watch Ophelia.

"Fuck." I muttered, hoping she'd wake up soon since it's only 8pm.

I thought of a plan for when she woke up. I was going to get her to shower and put on some clean clothes so she's at least comfortable and then fix her some food. I'll slip a heavy sedative in the meal and then everything will fall into place.  

I texted Niall that I'll be at his house around midnight. He texted okay.

"Boo." I heard in my left ear.

Then my phone fell and I instantly grabbed my gun from the counter.

It was Ophelia. Finally, now it's time for the plan to fall into place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as Ophelia fell to the ground. Everything worked out. I got her to shower and eat and now she's passed out on my kitchen floor.

I whipped out my phone that is now cracked thanks to Ophelia, and texted Niall saying I'll be there in an hour. It was almost 11pm.

Walking over to Ophelia, I shoved my phone in my pocket and picked her up. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and laid her down gently. I walked out of my room and went into my work room to log onto my computer so the cameras in the house are on and they were programmed to my phone.

As I check my phone I can see the front door, the windows, the gate, my room, the kitchen, and the guest bedroom. Okay everything's good. Now to set the alarm system.

And done. Now I can shower and head over to Niall's. I locked up my office and went to shower.

***********

Once I was got out out of the shower, I walked out of the bathroom to get dressed in my room.

I made sure to tie the towel tight around my waist in case Ophelia was to wake up.

She was sound asleep and I smiled. I walked over to her, bent down and kissed her forehead.

Sitting on the side of my bed, I put lotion on my arms and legs, put on deodorant, then put on my socks and boxers.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a black Gucci suit. Then I slipped on my cross necklace.

Once everything was on, I slipped on some dress shoes. Then I left the room, walking into my office to grab a gun from the closet. I tucked it in the back of my slacks and came back into my bathroom to slip some hair gel through my hair. My hair was almost to my shoulder and was getting long quick.

Once I was done, I left the room closing the door behind me.

Security system was set and everything's good to go.

I headed out of the house and opened the garage to take my Jeep.

Pulling out of the driveway, I called Niall telling him I was on the way.

~~~~~~~

"So what's the plan?" Liam asked as we all sat at Niall's dining room table. Louis and Niall looked over at me waiting for my response.

"Niall, you'll go sneak around back to the patio door. Chances are, it'll be locked but you have your ways. Once you're in, confirm it and I'll give you further instructions. Louis you'll be waiting in position on the neighbors roof if someone was to spot Niall or if someone was to spot Liam. And Liam you have to be quick, there's a long vine leading up to the master bedroom. One of my guys installed it 2 months ago so there wouldn't be any further suspicion. That vine is a rope that you'll climb up to get inside and retrieve my stolen item. Everyone understand the assignment?"