Part 6

Ophelia

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. When I opened my eyes I saw sunlight peering through the curtains. I realized I slept in Harry's bed and it was so comfortable. If I had a bed like this I don't think I could ever leave it.

As I stretched, my eyes caught a glimpse of a clock on Harry's bedside table. The time read 8:50 AM.

My legs swung out of bed letting my feet hit the cold wood floor. I sat on the side of the bed and rubbed my eyes.

I got out of bed and headed towards Harry's bathroom. I seen myself through the mirror and scoffed. I look a mess. I decided to pee and throw some cold water on my face to wake me up and reduce my eyes from being puffy. I combed my hair with my hands and threw my hair up into a new messy bun.

Once I looked more normal I decided to go downstairs. Harry was in the kitchen cooking breakfast just like he did yesterday. It smelled amazing and made my tummy rumble.

He must've noticed my presence enter the room because he turned to me.

"Ah Ophelia, good morning darling. How did you sleep?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

I sat on the same chair I sat on yesterday by the island. I gave him a confused smile and replied.

"Uh I slept okay, how about you? And what's got you so happy this morning?"

"That's great and my sleep was pleasant sweetheart." He answered. The pet name he gave me made me feel safe and warm inside.

"That's good." I smiled and looked down at my feet.

"I'm in a good mood because today is going to be great. The sun is out and today we're going shopping." He grinned from ear to ear at me.

My smile dropped a little, I wondered if I heard him correctly.

"Shopping?" I asked.

"Mhm." He nodded his head and continued smiling.

"Me and you?" I asked timidity, scared of his reaction.

"Yes Ophelia, now come on and eat so we can get dressed and go." He confirmed.

I let out a chuckle and thanked him for the food.

He cooked eggs, french toast, and sausage. He poured me a glass of orange juice and it wasn't long before I started digging in.

The food was amazing and I enjoyed every bite. Harry had black coffee and oatmeal with fruit on top.

Once we were finished he washed the dishes and then we both went upstairs.

We were standing by the railing of the stairs.

"I'm going to give you a towel and a wash cloth. Your clothes are clean and once you get out of the shower they will be on your bed." He said in his low voice.

"Okay." I nodded then he went to go get the items.

When he came back he had a fluffy white towel and a white wash cloth in his hands. I grabbed both of them and walked into his bathroom to shower. Of course he helped me turn it on and showed me how to control the hot and cold water. I thanked him as he closed the door.

His shower was huge. I enjoyed every second of it. I quickly washed my hair and my body then turned the shower off.

I squeezed the remaining water out of my hair then grabbed the towel off the toilet seat and wrapped it around my body. I stepped out of the shower and my feet were met with the tiled floor. I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I opened the bathroom door expecting Harry to be downstairs, but there he was sat on the edge of his bed watching me with dark eyes. I gasped and grabbed onto the towel for dear life.