Teenlock omg adorkable

Sherlock sighed, resigned to his fate. Of course he would have to share a text book, this was the poorest school in England. Still, it was much better than the school that Mycroft had tried to make him go to. It was full of rich snobs, who weren't actually intelligent but whose parents were rich and could get their kids in. It was high end. Respectable. No, this was much better.

Sherlock opened the textbook to the front page. The first name for the year was already written. Blood pumped through Sherlock's head. John Watson was scratched in neat handwriting. John Watson. Captain of the football team, intelligent, and the hottest boy in their school. John Watson. The boy who Sherlock had had a crush on since the first day of school. Who was waaaaay out of Sherlock's league, and almost certainly straight.

Breathing deeply, Sherlock took control of his feelings. Emotions were a disadvantage. Sherlock scrawled his name beside John's and smiled.

~~~~~~~

John smiled slightly when he opened his textbook. Sherlock Holmes. He was sharing with the Sherlock Holmes. The genius. The incredibly attractive boy with the curly hair. Who was waaaaaaay out of John's league, and almost certainly straight.

This was going to be a good year.

~~~~~~~~
Ok this is going to continue for one more chapter (i know I know these are supposed to be one shots it's only two chapters chill brah) thank you to EVERYONE who had favorited or commented or just in general read it. It means a lot.
Oh and every one who has commented so far gets a dedication. (I'll probably edit some old chapters to include them)