His reason

Iruka's pov

URGHHH!? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I grabbed every volume of make out tactics that Kakashi left on the table and put them back.

This damn guy! He reads, sleeps, EVEN EATS IN HERE LIKE ITS HIS HOUSE, GO HOME FOR THAT!

Oh! And not just that, HE SOMEHOW FINDS HIS WAY INTO POKING AROUND MY PERSONAL LIFE!?

I then started wiping the table furiously without realizing Shikamaru was behind me.

"Boss?"

I SWEAR I HATE HIM!

"Boss..."

I CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY!?

"Boss."

I KNOW ILL PUT SIGNS UP THAT STRICTLY SAYS 'NO STALKERS NAMED HATAKE KAKASHI ALLOWED!-

"Boss!!!!"

I whipped around only to find shikamaru looking anoyyed by me and a few people staring at me.

"Oh...im so sorry kid, what is it?" I said as I put the cleaning supplies down.

"Tch this Kakashi Character seems to be bothering you a lot, why don't you ask him to leave more early?" The teen asked.

"Hmph! If only it was that easy!?...last week we both bumped into each other  at the store! He offered to help me reach something and I let him!" I said shaking my fists.

"That not all bad-"

"No it isn't!...BUT after that he offered to help me out with paying it!?" I whisper yelled.

"Boss please try to calm down!...look maybe he wants to treat you since you have to deal with him." My coworker said.

"No that's not it..." I said quietly.

"Okay well how about I treat you to a beer or something?"

...huh!?....A BEER!?

"There is nooooo wayy they'll even let a minor into a bar!?" I whisper yelled at the kid, he suddenly looked at me funny.

"Boss....if you haven't noticed...im 20 years old..."

....huh you really do learn something new everyday!?

"Wait seriously!?"

"Well duhhh....I've worked her for three years...remember?" Shikamaru said with a bit of concern for me.

"Right...sorry im just so use to the innocent face you call Nara Shikamaru." I laughed.

"Heh well I guess I grew...oi why don't you come and meet some of my friends there." He smiled.

"Um...wouldn't it be weird?" I asked considering im in my late 20s and it'll look like I'm a pedo....

"What? Were all adults...plus you look very young still. Another plus is that I think I know what Kakashi wants." The teen- i mean adult said to me.

I don't wanna drink...but I'm eager...

"Okay!"

Time skip

3rd pov

Iruka arrived a bit later tl what shikamaru planned. He walked on only to be already pushed and shoved around the bar.

Iruka looked in front of him to see shikamaru waving at him, signaling the tanned man to go over there.

"Yo Iruka!" Shikamaru greeted.