Along came her

3rd pov

After Iruka's small breakdown, he finally got up and rubbed his eyes.

He looked up to still see the library empty. He decided to clean and close early.

As he was grabbing his coat, he heard the doors open.

"I'm sorry but we're close for today, come back tomorrow." Iruka said while putting his coat on.

"Huh? This early Mr.Umino?"

Iruka turned over to see Kakashi. Iruka felt hisbheart raced more, making him feel this sharp pain.

"Ah...Kakashi..y-yes I'm closing early." Iruka hid his teary eyes. Kakashi came closer and touched Iruka's forehead.

"Hm? Your all hot...hm? Were you crying?" Kakashi asked. Iruka blushed as he pushed away from him. The man tried to walk past him, but someone else stopped him.

"Huh?" Iruka looked down at the person he bumped. Iruka looked down at the girl, she had mid length brown hair, purple markings below her eyes, brown eyes, with a beautiful dress.

She was overall very pretty.

"Hello! You must be Kakashi's friend! Nice to meet you, my name is Rin!" The girl smiled.

"...hello...im Iruka..." the man said.

Kakashi then wrapped his arm around iruka and sighed.

"You wanna go get lunch with us?" The masked man asked.

"N-no...I dont feel well...you two can go on..." Iruka pouted.

"Cmon Kakashi, don't need to force him." Rin smiled.

"No, no...Iruka you can order some soup for your sicknesse." Kakashi grabbed Iruka by his wrist.

Time skip

Iruka's pov

What in the hell am I doing here!? First I have a shit morning, then I breakdown...now this!

I sat the the other two as Kakashi orders for him and I...

"So Kakashi! How are you lately?" Rin turned to Kakashi.

"Oh I've been good...Iruka I also ordered you some tea." He turned to me and smiled.

"Oh thank you..." I said as I rest my head on my hand. I look up to find rin staring at me.

"So Iruka-kun, how long have you known Kakashi?" Rin smiled at me...she's kinda creeping me out...

"Oh...um...about a month almost.."

...I have no idea....he just kept an annoying me!? She smiles and nodded while I notice Kakashi getting up.

"I'll be right back." Kakashi walked off...AND LEFT ME WITH THIS STRANGER!?

"...Iruka-kun..."

"Huh!?...uh y-yes?"

The girl put her head down.

"Do you like Kakashi?"

...what...

"Huh! No way! I'm straight." I waved at her with a nervous tone.

...but...that a question I still don't know...

"So...you won't be the one to get 8ntge way...I see."

...what does she mean!?

"Huh? Wh-what do you mean Rin?" I asked.

She smiled and laughed.